Week of Giving Schedule of Events
Join Rady Children's Hospital Auxiliary for an inspiring week as the community comes together to support the patients and families at Rady Children’s Hospital. Everyone can be involved: Community Groups, Companies, Individuals, Schools, Teams, Media, Celebrities, Pets, Police, Firefighters, etc.
WAYS YOU CAN GIVE:
Lipstick Surf Co. Buy a beanie and a portion of proceeds benefit the Peckham Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Rady Children’s Hospital. https://beanies4acause.lipsticksurf.com/rady-childrens-hospital-story
SAN DIEGO GULLS NIGHT & TOY DRIVE FOR RADY CHILDREN’S
Support Rady Children’s by purchasing tickets at www.sandiegogulls.com/wog.
A portion of ticket sales will benefit the Week of Giving. Bring a toy to donate atthe game for a chance to win Gulls merchandise. (7:00 p.m. at Valley View Casino Center)
SATURDAY, JAN. 21
SAN DIEGO SOCKERS LEGENDS NIGHT FOR RADY CHILDREN’S
Attend the Sockers Legends Night and participate in Week of Giving fundraising activities at the game. Legends night features Sockers legends of the past and present, a Sockers hat giveaway, prizes and more. (7:05 p.m. at Valley View Casino Center)
BAY CLUB RALLY FOR RADY CHILDREN’S
Check out special fundraising events all day at the Bay Club Carmel Valley.
(12000 Carmel Country Rd, San Diego, CA 92130)
MONDAY, JAN. 23
WEEK OF GIVING KICK-OFF PRESS CONFERENCE
Join us in launching the Week of Giving at 11:30 a.m. at Rady Children’s Hospital. Pick up your Week of Giving event guide and fundraising materials.(3020 Children’s Way, San Diego CA 92123)
TUESDAY, JAN. 24
FILL THE BUCKET – DAY TO DONATE
Donate to Rady Children’s wherever you see our volunteers with blue buckets
throughout San Diego County, including schools, select Starbucks stores, street
corners and many other locations and special events all week.
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 25
Dine at Week of Giving participating restaurants to support Rady Children’s.
• Chipotle: on Jan.20th from 4:00 – 8:00pm at 3680 Rosecrans St. San Diego, CA 92110. Bring this flyer.
• Ruth’s Chris Steak House : on Jan.25th special fundraising lunch from 11:00am – 2:00pm at 1355 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101. Call 619-233-1422 to make your reservation
• Blaze Pizza: on Jan. 25th from 4:30 – 7:30pm at 127 N El Camino Real Suite G, Encinitas, CA 92024. Bring this flyer.
• Souplantation: on Jan. 25th all day at 17210 Bernardo Center Dr, San Diego, CA 92128. Bring this flyer.
• PizzaRev: on Jan. 25th at locations in Del Mar (7835 Highlands Village Pl, San Diego, CA 92129) and Scripps Ranch (10393 Spring Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92131)
• Sushi Lounge on Jan. 25th at the Poway, Rancho Bernardo and Point Loma Sushi Lounge locations
• Pieology Pizza: on Jan. 25th at all 5 San Diego Pieology locations
• iDesserts: on Jan. 26th from 11:00am – 11:00pm at 1608 India street suite 104- San Diego, CA 92101
• Helm’s Brewing Company Tasting Room: on Jan. 27th from 12:00pm – 12:00am at 4896 Newport Ave, San Diego, CA 92107
• Luna Grill on Jan. 25th all San Diego Luna Grill locations Bring this flyer.
• Rubio’s: on Jan. 29th from 11:00am – 2:00pm and 5:00 – 7:00pm at all San Diego Rubio’s locations
THURSDAY, JAN. 26
KEEP KIDS SAFE
Visit Kohl’s on Balboa Avenue for safety demonstrations presented by Frank Subaru and learn how to keep kids safe in and around cars while supporting the Center for Healthier Communities at Rady Children’s. (12:00 – 2:00 p.m. at Kohl’s in the Balboa Mesa Shopping Center, 5505 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA 92111)
FRIDAY, JAN. 27
Bring your pets to PetSmart and meet the dogs from the PetSmart
Paws for Hope therapy program at Rady Children’s. Get prizes and giveaways
when your pet donates. (12:00 – 2:00 p.m. at PetSmart in the Stonecrest Plaza, 3396 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92123)
SATURDAY, JAN. 28
SAFE SKATEBOARDING SHOWCASE HOSTED BY YMCA KRAUSE FAMILY SKATEPARK
Come to the Safe Skateboarding Showcase highlighting helmet safety. Make a donation and meet action sports athletes, get autographs, win raffle prizes and more. (11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at 3401 Clairemont Dr. San Diego, CA 92117)
SUNDAY, JAN. 29
SPORTS SUNDAY AT THE KING’S CRAFT COFFEE
Enjoy coffee and refreshments with professional athletes at The King’s Craft Coffee in Poway for the Week of Giving Sports Sunday Festival. A portion of proceeds will be donated to Rady Children’s throughout the day. (12:00 – 2:00pm at 14530 Espola Road, Poway, CA next to North County Soccer Park)
YOUTH SPORTS SUPPORT RADY CHILDREN’S
Youth sports teams will be collecting donations for Rady Children’s at their gamesthroughout the county.
MONDAY, JAN. 30
TEE UP FORE RADY CHILDREN’S AUXILIARY
Tee Up Fore Rady Children’s Auxiliary Golf Tournament at Fairbanks Ranch Country Club. Register a foursome at: app.eventcaddy.com/events/teeupforerady
WEEK OF GIVING FINALE
Watch NBC 7 San Diego for highlights of the Week of Giving’s most successful and creative community fundraisers.
TUESDAY, JAN. 31
LAST CHANCE TUESDAY
Today is the final day to make your Week of Giving donation. Text Rady to 91999 to give or donate on Facebook today. An announcement will be made at 5 p.m. of the total amount raised for the Week of Giving.