The NBC 7 San Diego Prom Dress Drive is February 18th-March 3rd!
NBC 7 is partnering with The Princess Project and Broken Yolk Cafe to make dreams come true.
The Princess Project promotes self-confidence and individual beauty by providing free prom dresses and accessories to high school teens who cannot otherwise afford them. Our effort is made possible through invaluable volunteer, donor and community support.
- San Diego has been helping teens since 2009 find their prom dress.
- With the help of over 300 volunteers, we reach over 1,500 local teenagers, to make their prom dreams come true.
- We collect 1,000’s of dresses each season. We hope to collect over 2,000 this season!
- Over the past 10 years we have given away 8,450 dresses
Princess Project San Diego's Prom Dress Giveaways will be happening in April 2019! High School teens can begin booking appointments online starting Monday, March 4th by visiting http://www.princessprojectsd.org/get-a-dress/
Drop off your dress at any Broken yolk Cafe locations:
- Carmel Mountain 11630 Carmel Mtn Rd San Diego
- Del Mar 9642 Del Mar Heights Rd Del Mar
- Eastlake 884 Eastlake Pkwy Chula Vista
- Escondido 200 E Via Rancho Pkwy Escondido
- Gaslamp/Downtown 355 Sixth Ave San Diego
- La Costa 7670 El Camino Real Carlsbad
- Mira Mesa 8111 Mira Mesa Blvd San Diego
- Mission Valley 1760 Camino Del Rio N San Diego
- Oceanside 2434 Vista Way Oceanside
- Pacific Beach 1851 Garnet Ave SD
- Westfield Plaza Bonita - 3030 Plaza National City
- Point Loma 3577 Midway Dr San Diego
- Rancho San Diego (NEW) 2963 Jamacha Rd El Cajon
- San Marcos 101 S. Las Posas Rd San Marcos
- SDSU 5120 College Ave San Diego
Or join us March 3rd at the Broken Yolk Cafe located at Plaza Bonita Mall from 9am - 3pm to drop off your dress.
Dresses can also be shipped to:
The Princess Project
1010 Second Ave Ste: 2400
San Diego, CA 92101.
Please request a tax receipt via email: DressComSD@princessproject.org