PHOTOS: #BragOnYourGrad Showcases Unstoppable Class of 2020

288 photos
1/288
My daughter Yessenia is graduating from California State University San Marcos with her Bachelor in Science with Kinesiology in Health and Science. She’ll be attending a medical assistant certification program during the fall. She worked two jobs and volunteered countless hours At the San Diego hospitals while being a full-time student. To say I’m proud of her feels like an understatement. Congratulations to all the 2020 graduates!
2/288
To my AMAZING daughter & Santana High Senior - Chloe - who is kind, generous, caring and a genuinely outstanding person. While in high school, she volunteered for Kaiser, participated in track and field, Sideline Cheer for our Sultans and represented ASB alongside her boyfriend Nick. Together they were Commissioners of Spirit this past year. Chloe was also Santana’s 2019 Homecoming Queen. After community college Chloe plans to attend SDSU to complete her Bachelor of Science in Nursing to work in Pediatric Orthopedics to help kids like her with Scoliosis. She wants to make the processes she went through easier for future families by making the information more clear and easily accessible.
3/288
Graduating Kindergarten from Springs. Caleb looks forward to spending the summer kayaking, climbing trees, making and eating s'mores, and swimming.
4/288
Amira is an 8th grader promoting from Bonita Vista Middle School.Thank you, Noor
5/288
Congratulations Nicholas!
Nicholas is from San Diego. He graduated magna cum laude from George Washington University D.C., with a  BS in Finance and Economics. He has  accepted a position at Freddie Mac in D.C., as a Project Developer in Management.
6/288
This is my son Andreas. He's a graduating kindergartner at Vista Grande. He loves puppies and horses. His plans are looking forward to going back to school and playing prodigy! Stay safe and healthy! Rita
7/288
This is Elijah. He worked hard throughout his years in Elementary school. Elijah would always make sure school work takes priority over anything else in life. As his Father I just wanted to support his efforts and it did not get unnoticed (even through these tough times). Mom and Dad wanted to shout him out and to keep it going through all his educational years. Congratulations Elijah in the 6th grade. The family is so proud of you!
8/288
Congratulations Jessica on graduating with your Bachelors in Child and Family Development!
9/288
This is my daughter who is a senior at Sweetwater High School. She plans to attend Grossmont Community College and transfer to a 4 year college and obtain a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and work with children that suffer from mental illness. We are so proud of her and want her to know how much we love our Kailani Flower.
10/288
Leila is a talented, fun, hardworking, girl with lots of drive and ideas. We are so proud of her for all her accomplishments at University City High School. We cannot wait to see what the future holds for this 2020 graduate. Go Leila! You did it! Its just the beginning.
11/288
This is for my fiancée, Haley, graduating from the University of San Diego. Haley just graduated from USD with her Masters in Education and dual credentials in special education and multiple subject education! She was also recognized with the Department of Learning & Teaching-Outstanding Student for her cohort, all while teaching her own class (including virtually). She is set to continue teaching 4th grade at her school in southeast San Diego in the fall.
12/288
Jack from Poway graduated with an Electrical and Computer Engineering degree from Colorado University - Boulder. He has accepted a position as an Automation Engineer at Tesla in Palo Alto, CA.
13/288
Our daughter Ava is the light of our life. She is one of the coolest, smartest, girls that speaks well beyond her years. This year she is finishing her elementary education at Design 39 Campus in Del Sur and moving on to Middle School. We are so proud of all your accomplishments Ava. You are kind, caring, and always show up to work hard. Get ready Design 39 Middle School here comes Ava ready to innovate and elevate humanity.
14/288
Congratulations to Jesus for graduating from UC San Diego with a degree in Political Science. Jesus, you can do anything you set your mind to and have a bright future ahead of you. Love, your friends and family.
15/288
Congratulations to our son Oscar graduating class of 2020
16/288
Graduate of Nursing School. Way to go !
17/288
Jose Jr. Received his Bachelor's Degree from the College of Arts and Letters from San Diego State University in 2020!
18/288
Preston is a 5th Grad from Miramar Ranch Elementary in Scripps Ranch. Preston has physical limitations due to Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, but this has never stopped him from doing his best.
19/288
Parker is the last of our three kids graduating from Spreckels elementary. He's a competitive soccer player, basketball player, quarterback for football, mountain biking all while getting straight A's. They're so proud of your accomplishments and can't wait to see what the future has in store for you.
20/288
Announcing my 2020 Grad! 🎓 My son Zack is a San Diego State grad with business & marketing degree. Enjoyed his college life to the fullest with his ΣΦΕ fraternity brothers & SDSU surf team. I couldn't have asked for better friends for him! Congrats to all of you!!
21/288
Chaz - 8th grade graduate
22/288
Karla - Grossmont High School plans on going to college. Mom
23/288
Vivien, graduating 8th grade from Bonita Vista Middle School. Way to Go !
24/288
My Child, Dominic. Senior Class 2020 at Rancho Buena Vista. Proud of him and all the graduates ❤️
25/288
Carlos and Luis Sanchez (right) graduating seniors of Sweetwater High School. Carlos is VALEDICTORIAN of the class of 2020. He will be attending Harvey Mudd College in the fall to study bio chemistry. Luis will be attending UCLA in the fall and studying electrical engineering. Luis was a dedicated member of the quiz bowl team. They were both part of the cross country and track teams. They both also participated with the schools internship with the ART’s center in National City to create decorative bike racks for the city. They are being bragged on by their sister Cinthia.
26/288
Megan is a senior at Torrey pines. She has been at the top of her class . During her Junior and Senior year she volunteered at Rady’ Children’s Hospital in the critical care area. She received the junior volunteer of excellence from Rady’s . Megan will be attending UCLA in the Fall. Your hard work and ambition are propelling you forward. Keep up the amazing work. Love you to the moon and back. Mom , Dad and Sadie
27/288
Hi, I would like to Congratulate Claren. She will be graduating from Jonas Salk Elementary in June. While at Jonas, she served as a Safety Patrol, ASB Vice President, Kinder Helper, Performed and Hosted the Jonas Salk Talent Show. In addition, she received the Paw Award for Perseverance and Kindness. She will be moving to 6th Grade and will be attending Challenger Middle School. She enjoys playing basketball, reading novels, helping others, and collecting stuffed animals. She dreams of becoming a doctor or teacher someday. We are proud of you Claren! Congratulations Class of 2020! Thank you, Cecilia Mother.
28/288
Shout Out to Colin. He will graduate from Kindergarten at Jonas Salk Elementary! Since the opening of the school year, he has Perfect Attendance! He loves to dance, read, and solve Math problems. He received the Paw Award for Compassion. His excited to go to First Grade and see his friends and teachers again! He wants to become a Chef or Engineer, or Firefighter someday! We are Super Proud of You Colin! Congratulations Class of 2020! Thanks. Cecilia Mother
29/288
We would like to honor our daughter Jazlynn, she is a senior at Middle College High School. She has worked so hard and accomplished so much these last 4 years between taking high school and college classes. She will be earning her high school diploma and her AA. She will be attending CSUF in the fall. We are so very proud of her. Class of 2020
30/288
My daughter is a High School Senior that Rocks
31/288
Eli is a Senior at San Diego School of Creative &Performing Arts (SDSCPA) Musical Theatre Major Actor with Theatre of Peace: Anti-Bullying Acting Troupe National Youth Arts Award Winner Headed to Columbia College Chicago Majoring in Comedic Writing and Performance. mom
32/288
This two wonderful graduate. They both graduate in San Ysidro high school. Now Daphne graduate at SDSU. Christopher John graduate in University of San Marcos. This fall they will both pursue their master's at SDSU. BRAVO to both of you.
33/288
Annie is graduating from San Marcos High School. She is an avid photographer and is President of Photo club and a 3 year member of ASB.
34/288
This is Vy. She survived finishing 5th Grade in Quarantine. Middle school here she comes!
35/288
Aaliyah is a Senior at Mater Dei Catholic High School. She is going to attend UCLA this fall. She is the Class Valedictorian of class 2020. Besides excelling academically Aaliyah is also involved in a number of school clubs. To name a few, she is the Executive Secretary of the ASB, active member of the Campus Ministry, Ambassador for Christ, Track and Field, and Science Academy where she was given the opportunity to work as the only high school student in a research lab with undergraduates and premed students of University of San Diego. I am the very proud mother of Aaliyah.
36/288
Chloe is a Orange Glen High School Senior. She plans on taking online college classes until schools open up. She remains happy and positive despite all the setbacks.
37/288
We would LOVE to Brag on Our Grad, Victoria. Victoria is Olympian School’s Class of 2020! She has worked so hard to see this day!!! We are so proud of her. She managed to complete high school in just THREE years. Post graduation, she will be enlisting in the United States Navy to protect and serve our country. Thank you for allowing us to BRAG on our beautiful and bright daughter.
38/288
Nicolas - who received his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from U.C. Merced. He’s hoping to find a job with the ASME Foundation. Congratulations Nicolas Limon.
39/288
Fawaz is graduating from Steele Canyon high school in fifth place in my class of 2020. Proud of him.
40/288
Lizzy - Class of 2020 Grad
41/288
Cole is a Senior at Coronado High School. Cole is a member of ASB, NHS, Varsity Track and Cross Country, Past President of Junior Optimist International, and an Eagle Scout with Troop 801. Cole will be attending Fordham University, Bronx, NY in the Fall. He will be studying Political Science.
42/288
Shoutout to El Capitan High School Graduate Troy. Honor Roll, Academic League, Rec Club, Leadership and Most School Spirit.
43/288
Angelica graduated Saturday, May 16th from San Diego State University. She received a BS in Business Administration - Marketing. Congratulations Angelica, we love you so much and we’re so proud of you!!
44/288
Amber is graduating kindergarten from Rosebank elementary school. She loves being a big sister. She loves dancing, singing, and swimming.
45/288
Leanne attends Eastlake High School. Leanne is a wonderful daughter, sister and a dynamic class of 2020. Claudia & Anthony
46/288
This is my beautiful and intelligent daughter Skylar. She graduated Friday May 15th from the University of Arizona. Magna Cum Laude Class of 2020! She is from Del Mar, California.
47/288
I am now an Aerospace Engineer!!! Today we should be walking, it is safe to say my senior year has been nothing like I imagined… Cancer, Chemo and Covid… but with that I can also say I… am in Remission, am an SDSU Grad, and have an amazing job lined up! Thank you to all my family, all my classmates, the amazing programs, and to the teachers at both SDSU and Palomar College for helping me get to this point so much respect and love for you all, go Aztecs!
48/288
Lindsey is a senior at Eastlake High School. She is hard working, determined and is on the Principal’s Honor Roll graduating with a 4.10 with a bi-literacy diploma. She is a 4 year varsity cheerleader, 3 year varsity competition cheerleader, 2 year varsity gymnast and all of her talent and accolades from her 12 years as an All Star cheerleader with Cheer Force San Diego. Lindsey has committed to Acrobatics & Tumbling (emerging NCAA sport) at the University of Oregon, where she will major in Political Science and Spanish with an emphasis in Sports Business Management. Her plans after U of O is to attend law school. We are so proud of her and can’t wait to watch her excel on her next journey. Andrea & Eric (Mom & Dad)
49/288
Kaitlin, class of 2020 at UC Davis. Isolating on campus to finish an anatomy class lab on line. We are so proud of you Kaitlin
50/288
Jocelyn is a Aerospace Engineering student at SDSU who has finally achieved her B.S. Jocelyn comes from a military family that has finally settled down in sunny San Diego. Jocelyn is a great friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend. After many hardships and trials she has finally achieved her goal of being an aerospace engineer. She one day hopes to work for nasa.
51/288
Landon is graduating from fifth grade he was a student at Lakeside Farms elementary he will be attending Lakeside middle school. He plays baseball and basketball and hopes one day to work for NASA. We are so proud of you love mom and dad
52/288
Phoenix is valedictorian at Santana High School. He is on the golf team and he studies Project Lead the Way Engineering. He's going to UC Berkeley in the Fall to major in Architecture. We're so proud of Phoenix!
53/288
Cat is graduating from 6th grade at Camarena Elementary. She is an excellent student who loves learning and is excited about entering middle school. You are a wonderful young lady with a heart of gold, we are very proud of you Cat!
54/288
Sky is a senior at Mount Carmel in Poway. Sky is an involved senior at Mt Carmel HS in Poway. As a school ambassador, she created the black student union club and is a leader in the No Place for Hate program. She will be majoring in Social Justice at Loyola University in Chicago. Thank you Ellen.
55/288
This is Jacob, he will continue taken electrical engineering classes after graduation, while still finding time to follow his dream of being a Pro-BMX rider.
56/288
My son, Zachary, is graduating from Otay Ranch High School and will be attending SDSU to study Kinesiology. He has accomplished so much in his high school career. In his freshman year, he was part of the High School Presidential Inauguration Leadership Summit and with his impressive idea of how drones can assist during environmental hazards, he won the Delegations for Change Award. He has been on the Assistant Principal Honor roll all four years. He's played on the Football Team, Basketball Team, and Volleyball Team. Also, he's been in the Dual Immersion Program since Kindergarten. We are so proud of you Zach and pray for continued success. Love Mom and Dad
57/288
Congratulations, Caden! So proud of my nephew, Caden. He finished 8th grade with straight A's at Oak Valley Middle school and is looking forward to attending to Del Norte High School this fall. Caden loves sports, especially wrestling and mountain biking. He is always active, and even rode across the state of California last year on a father/son bike ride. Congrats and keep up the great work, Caden! Holly
58/288
I am writing to you because I would like to recognize my son, Justin. Justin is a senior at Mater Dei Catholic High School. We are incredibly proud of the young man he has become and of all his accomplishments, including graduating with honors, 4 years of varsity soccer and varsity volleyball, lifetime member of NHS and CSF, and involved in campus ministry as an Ambassador for Christ. He has accepted an offer from Cal State San Marcos to play at the next level for the men's soccer team. We are so proud of Justin for pursuing his dreams and want to acknowledge his hard work that has paid off. While his senior year was cut short, he continues to look forward to his bright future ahead.
59/288
Parker is an 8th grader at Standley Middle School. He maintained straight A’s while playing competitive soccer, travel baseball, and basketball. He hopes to continue playing baseball and basketball as a Centurion at University City High School in the Fall. Congratulations Parker! We are so proud and love you bunches!
60/288
Our Daughter Alexis has given us such joy. Her beauty outside is unequal to the beauty she has inside. Our lives have been blessed by her endless energy and magnetic personality. Your unwavering spirit and bright outlook will guide you to success no matter the uncertainty. You are confident, strong and determined. You bring life into a room with your outgoing personality and wit. Your thoughtful and caring ways makes a lasting impression on everyone you meet. We are amazed at all your accomplishments and can't wait to see what the future holds for you. You make us proud to be your parents. We love you baby girl. Bonita Vista High School Grad
61/288
Kevin is a Senior at Classical Academy in San Marcos. He will be attending Louisiana State University in the fall. He will be getting a degree in Sports Administration and Commerce. Geaux Tigers!!
62/288
These are my grandchildren. They are 11 years old and should be graduating from Scott and Addison. Fifth grade at Francis parker lower school In Mission Hills into middle school. They’re awesome kids and I love them more than I can say. Scott Sanders Jr and Addison Sanders. Thank you, Laura Wolfe
63/288
Tessa is a senior at Mt. Carmel High School and is active in Varsity Cheer, the School Site Council, and Friendship Club. She has a 4.1 GPA. One of Tessa's proudest moments, however, was being crowned Miss Teen Poway of 2018. She plans to study dietetics at Point Loma Nazarene University.
64/288
My son is class of 2020 Mater Dei Catholic HS. He's a Pre-Med/Neuroscience Major. After 4 years as ASB President and a cumulative 4.3 GPA over 4 years, he was really looking forward to graduation ceremonies but unfortunately it won't happen.Thanks for honoring our kids. Michael (father).
65/288
Lei - University of California Irvine (UCI). Lei completed her BS in Pharmaceutical science. Lei Elise will pursue her Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California. Dad
66/288
My son Ben is graduating from Torrey Pines High School. He plans to go Mira Costa community college and then transfer to the UC system. Ben is a dedicated skateboarder and church member at Solana Beach Presbyterian. We are very proud of his kind heart and independent spirit. Congratulations to Ben and the Class of 2020!!
67/288
Marcus is a senior & honor student at Hilltop High School with a 4.15 GPA. He's also a star basketball player for his school and is in the FLAGS Program. He's a great son, brother, friend, athlete & student. He will be attending UCSD in the fall. We are all so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. Class of 2020🎓We love you Marcus!
68/288
Megan graduated from Ohio State University in just three years!! So proud of her!
69/288
SICILY is a senior at Rancho Bernardo High School and will attend CHICO State University, CA. Sicily will major in psychology with a minor in communications! MOM💜😍
70/288
My daughter name Makenzie. She is going to be the graduating class of 2020 at Kearny High School, Biomedical Science and Technology. Makenzie is top ten of her graduating class. She has two varsity in cheer and track. She is going to be attended San Diego State University and she is majoring in Biology. She is trying to pursue a career in the medical field in the future. Congratulations. 💕💕
71/288
My daughter, Michaela is graduating after 4 years with her BA in Design from the FIDM (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising). She has worked so hard with so many hours of sweat and tears. She was suppose to graduate in June but now it has been postponed to September.
72/288
Gaby a senior at Otay Ranch High School. Class of 2020.
73/288
Isai is a senior from Sweetwater High School. Isai is a Varsity Tri-Athlete, he is a member of Cross Country, Basketball, and Track & Field. Isai was named Most Valuable Player of Sweetwater’s Cross Country team in the 2017-2018 season, and earned a spot in the 1st Team All-League team that same year.
74/288
JT is a senior at Mission Hills High School. JT has played baseball since he was 4 and sadly misses his senior year. Its been a rough year for JT, but through it all he has held his head high and smiled through just like he always has. JT we know you will have a bright and promising future, remember your faith, keep smiling and keep your head high even when its rough. Mom and dad love you and we are so proud of you. Lisa
75/288
We are so proud of Savannah’s hard work and dedication and earning her bachelor of science from UCSD in Physiology and Neuroscience with a minor in Human Development. She’s beautiful inside and out, and with her intelligence, integrity and compassionate heart, she will one day be an incredible physician! We love you so much and are excited to see your impact on the future! XO from Mom, Dad, Sophia, Samuel
76/288
Nico completed his 8th grade from Our Lady of Grace school. Nico is a Boy Scout, an Altar Server, was in student council, Safety Patrol, plays sports, piano and volunteers by feeding others at a downtown homeless shelter. Nico will be attending Mater Dei Catholic in the fall and we are so proud of him!
77/288
Taylor - "Sweet Baby T" Graduating from Chaparral High School in Temecula. Taylor maintained a 4.0 throughout high school. She played Varsity Golf, Soccer and Track. She was President of her National Charity League Chapter. Taylor volunteered 400+ hours during her high school years. One of her favorite volunteer activity was working with the San Diego Blood Bank and leading a team of teens each summer during Comic Con.
78/288
Braelyn attends Steele Canyon High School. Her Mother (Anitra) & Father (Ben), Proud Parents Bragging Rights!!!! Will attend UCLA School of Theatre, Film and Television in the Fall, majoring in Acting. Braelyn served as youth speaker at the 2019 Sandy Hook Promise Gala in Washington DC where she had the honor and pleasure of interviewing Senators Richard Blumenthal & Chris Murphy and Congresswoman Jahana Hayes. Participated in Sandy Hook Promise Say Something Training Video for Schools across the country in July 2019. Served on the National Youth Advisory Board for S.A.V.E Promise Club and Sandy Hook Promise for two years. She started the school year off with a much excitement, winning Steele Canyons Homecoming Queen! Braelyn and her Toxic Honey team members won 2nd place in Grossmont Union High School District Air-Bands Competition. Braelyn and other senior girls won Powder Puff flag Football against the juniors! Braelyn was so looking forward to Grad-Nite, and Graduation but truly looking forward to the future at UCLA her dream school!! Thank you! Anitra & Ben Willis
79/288
Zachary - Valle Lindo Elementary headed to Grandson Middle school. His accomplishment this year to go from special education to mainstream general education and is something that should be celebrated. If that was not enough he continued to excel in his academics making him one of the top students of his class.
80/288
My Daughter, Jillian is graduating from Pace University in New York majoring in Information Technology with a minor in Business Administration. She lives in Encinitas and went to San Dieguito Academy. At Pace, she was on the softball team and missing out on her final softball season. She has accepted a job offer at a large IT consulting firm which was set to begin in May but has since been pushed back to October. Thank You!Linda
81/288
Sofia is graduating from SDSU with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Journalism. Her friends and family are incredibly proud of all her achievements and efforts.
82/288
Angel of Otay Ranch High School. My daughter, Angel has been studying hard and is an honor student of Otay Ranch High School. We are very proud of all of her achievements. She's attending UC Berkeley in the Fall and is planning on majoring in Computer Science.
83/288
My grand niece Sydney will be graduating from Cal State Fullerton May 22, 2020 with a double major in Women and Gender Studies/Political Science. Syd graduated high school from Buena Vista High School. Her initial plan is to travel to Spain and teach English in August(Although the current circumstances may defer her plans) with a future plan of entering law school. Sydney is an advocate for women. She also participated in a internship in D.C. under Senator Dianne Feinstein. After that she was set on becoming a fixture in D.C. and what comes with it. She loved it!! The past 2 years have been difficult with the loss of her Nana (Maternal grandmother Stephanie Elaine Polk)in May of 2019, but Syd pressed on. Sydney is kind, very smart, intelligent, articulate and beautiful. My sister, her Nana was a huge support of Syd and a strong influence in her life. Stephanie would be so VERY proud, as am I. Thank you for recognizing young people, our future leaders. This is a milestone in their lives. Sydney will l make a difference in this world. Nyla
84/288
Juan - Del Lago Academy. After graduation he plans on attending UC Merced and pursuing a career in Pharmaceuticals. Juan served as his ASB’s Vice President his senior year.
85/288
Hello,Bragging on my Grad. Our daughter has not had the easiest High School experience since we moved at the end of her Freshman year. She’s been to 3 schools. Even through it all she has remained strong and positive. She is graduating from Mission Hills High School. She is in ASB. She is the PLUS treasurer. She was interning at the Meridian Senior Center and at LifeSource Chiropractor before the Stay at Home orders. She has dealt with different health issues, helped me through my multiple surgeries and she also had a bad case of double pneumonia earlier this year. She missed weeks of school but she continued to persist and got caught up. We are very proud of her. She will be going to Cal State San Marcos and Majoring in Psychology. Go Tina!! 2020 Senior Strong 💪🏽
86/288
Alyssa is a senior from Patrick Henry high school. Alyssa has dedicated her years at Henry to leading many clubs and organizations such as Varsity cheerleading, President of the drama club, leading roles in Henry theater performances, LINK crew, and her favorite Circle of Friends. Alyssa is one of the varsity cheerleading captains and earned the title of All American cheerleader at camp last summer. She represented America in participating in the London New Years Day parade. Alyssa won the Patriot of the Month for October from the local Kiwanis Club of Allied Gardens, nominated by the staff at Henry. While participating in many organizations by far her favorite is Circle of Friends. COF is a club at Henry who spends time with the students in Special Education program making them feel welcome and included in the events at Patrick Henry. These events include lunchtime buddies, picnics, bowling and the annual event of Special Olympics. Alyssa works as a teachers assistant in the classroom as well as being the president of the Circle of Friends club. She is planning on attending Grossmont Junior College and hopes to come back to Henry in the fall as a student aid in the classroom. We are very proud of Alyssa and the caring young lady she is.
87/288
We are extremely proud to be able to share with you this milestone for our family. Our daughter Fernanda is a member of the US Air Force Academy Class of 2020. The weekend of March 13th, the Academy decided to send the juniors, sophomores and freshmen home (like the rest of the US student population) but decided to keep Seniors to make sure they were ready to graduate in May and go on to serve as Air Force Officers. Because of the pandemic and because of other hardships the cadets went through, graduation was moved up to April 18th. The only ones present were the Cadets, Academy Administration, and our Vice President who was the keynote speaker. This was the first time in the Academy's history that the graduation took place on a Saturday and with only 2 days of ceremonies. It is normally a whole week of graduation festivities. Even so, we are extremely grateful that Fernanda is alive and well, and that she was able to celebrate graduation with her classmates. Immediate and extended family members were able to witness the ceremonies in our living rooms, glued to our TVs. It was very strange indeed, but nonetheless, we were happy to be in this era of technology that allowed us to "be there" and share the moment with her. Fernanda was commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the United States Air Force.
88/288
Zeke is a Senior at Mater Dei Catholic High School. Zeke received a 4 year scholarship for Academic Excellence where he has maintained a 4.32 GPA. He will attend San Diego State University for Civil Engineering. Congratulations Zeke on this great achievement. Happy Birthday! Love, Mom, Dad
89/288
This is my daughter, her name is Hayden Johnson. She is graduating from La Jolla High School this year. Hayden played Varsity Lacrosse all 4 years at La Jolla High School. Hayden served as leader at Vacation Bible School during the summer every year at La Jolla Presbyterian Church. She also used one of her spring breaks to go build houses in Mexico. She has babysat for multiple families in the community while working on the weekends as a barista at Shore House Kitchen in La Jolla Shores. She loves children. Hayden has been accepted to the University of Hawaii, Manoa in the fall and plans to attend and major in Sociology. She wants to work with children in the future.Thank you so much-Kristy (her mother)Kristy
90/288
Sierra is a UC Santa Cruz Graduate. She is a film major, hoping to break into the animation and/or storyboard industry! Sierra was able to graduate a quarter early and was looking forward to celebrating at Disneyland, finishing her portfolio, getting an internship and selling her amazing art at COMICON. But COVID-19 took a bite out of her fun !! She will persevere though-look for her directorial debut circa 2025!
91/288
Caleb - Duke Divinity School plans to continue being the senior minister at University Christian Church (DOC/UCC). He is hoping to publish his writing and maybe be a part time adjunct professor at any of the local colleges. He loves his job and takes a lot of pride in it. He has helped grow the church’s congregation by a large amount since we moved here in 2015. He has remained a very present spouse and dad during his studies! Thank you! Shawnna
92/288
This is Noah a senior at Westview High School. He played soccer all four years. He is excited to go to one of our local community colleges then transfer to USD. He is interested in a degree in Administration of Justice. Thank you
93/288
Angelina is the first graduate in our entire family and everyone is so proud of her … she is graduating from grossmont college and transferring to SDSU to finish her carrier with a mayor in criminal justice. Way to go !
94/288
Graduating class of Steele Canyon High School 2020. We are so proud of you Tiff! Love Mom, Dad, Thomas and Bentley
95/288
Nick is a senior at Otay Ranch High School. We are incredibly proud of his accomplishments, including his 4 years of Academic League; his 3 years of Mock Trial, earning an Outstanding Witness Award; and his role in speaking to the city council, the school board, and his school for Climate Change walkout. Thanks to his amazing teachers and mentors who helped him shine and grow! Nick will continue to grow and seek challenges as a Physics Major at Cal Poly SLO in the fall. We are excited for him and the impact he will have in the future! Go Nick!!
96/288
Hello! This is Luis, a senior at Bonita Vista High School. This is his sister Victoria submitting. Luis will be graduating from Bonita Vista High and continuing his education at Southwestern College this upcoming fall. He will be joining the AFROTC program at SDSU and plans to become an Air Force pilot in the future. Thank you, Victoria
97/288
Lawrence attends La Jolla High School and plans to attend The University of Arizona Lawrence was adopted when he was 13 and will become a first generation student at the University of Arizona this fall. LT was a starting outside linebacker for La Jolla High's CIF Championship football team, and is a recipient of the Brad Fowler Memorial Scholarship. We are so proud of him!
98/288
Annabelle will be graduating from Olympian High School with honors. She has a 4.19 GPA and has accepted an offer from her first choice, George Washington University in Washington DC. She was honored to be chosen as a Cisneros Scholarship recipient. We are so proud of Annabelle for pursuing her dreams and would like to acknowledge her for her hard work and dedication to her education from a very young age. Even our dog Maya is jumping for joy to celebrate this awesome accomplishment! Please join us in congratulating Annabelle.
99/288
Kaniya is a senior at Bayfront Charter High School in Chula Vista. She has been an Honor student for 4 years and a member of National Honor Society for 2 years. She will attend Cuyamaca community college and transfer to a UC college where she will majer in bio-chemistry
100/288
To our son, our shining star who has remained motivated throughout this trying Senior Year! You have never ceased to amaze us and we are so very proud of you! We never doubted your ability to do great things yet you continue to exceed our expectations. Congratulations on a successful academic year and thank you for never giving up. Honor Graduate, Student-Athlete, Amazing Son! Rod and Catherine.
101/288
Sierra is Graduating from Sri-City Christian School. Going to Point Loma Nazarene University and Studying Business Entrepreneurship. Academic scholarship, Legacy scholarship, missionary scholarship, National Honors Society, All Academic Team Varsity Soccer and Varsity Cheer, Broadcast team leader, Captain on soccer team in Papua New Guinea. She grew up in Papua New Guinea helping others with medical needs through a non-profit organization called Samaritan Aviation. Thank you, Kirsten.
102/288
Sofia is graduating from 8th grade at Earl Warren Middle School. She has maintained straight A's, been a part of ASB, play's competitive soccer and in her spare time volunteers with Female Athletic Volunteers of San Diego. We can't believe our little girl is starting her next chapter in life at Torrey Pines High School. Congratulations, we LOVE you! Mom, Dad and AJ
103/288
Carlos - High Tech High Chula Vista. He will be attending a Southwestern Community College and then transferring to Monterey Bay State to study Marine Biology. He worked very hard to reach the Eagle Scout rank and got to study abroad in England during his junior year. He’s an awesome son, wonderful human being and we couldn’t be prouder of the young man he has become!
104/288
I would like to brag on my daughter Charlotte. She is promoting from Hilltop middle school and her family is very proud of the hard work she put into school this year. She looks forward to attending Hilltop high school when school resumes again and joining the lacrosse team and drama club!
105/288
This is my daughter Kennedy she is an 8th grader at Tierra del sol middle school. She is Harry Styles biggest fan , enjoys music , animals , Hawaii . Kennedy has the biggest most beautiful heart and soul. We are proud of all her hard work and her kindness to so many . Kennedy will be a freshman at El Capitan High School and her future dream is to become a registered nurse . We love you Kennedy !
106/288
Kira felt it was important to have her mask be a part of her graduation pictures. She dressed in her prom dress which she never got to wear and cap and gown for the photos for her announcements. Her creativity and maturity have really blossomed during this quarantine and we are so proud of the woman she is becoming. Here's to a bright future. Congratulations Kira!
107/288
DESIRAE - OCEANSIDE HIGH SCHOOL Class of 2020 She will be going to Grand Canyon University in fall Graduating with HONORS top of her class. She is loving, kind hearted, she also took too many AP classes, volunteered in health care and SD Humane society. I am her Very proud Mother, Brenda.
108/288
Our daughter Sunny is graduating from UCLA, June 2020 with a BSc in Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology and a minor in Environmental Systems and Society with highest latin honors of Summa Cum Laude. Her grandfather had once mentioned to her during her freshman year that he loves the sound of latin honor titles and really wanted to hear it being announced after her name. Ever since then, she has been determined to make that happen! She is sad that after having worked so hard to achieve this, her grandparents who were planning to travel from Pakistan for her graduation cannot come and will not have that moment. Sunny, angel child of ours- the absence of a ceremony cannot possibly decrease how incredibly proud we are of you. You deserve everything you have ever dreamed of. The world is your oyster. We adore you! With all my heart from the proudest mother in the world. Sharmeen (Sunny’s proud mom)
109/288
Henry is a senior grad Class of 2020. He completed 4 years of football, 4 years on RHS Golf team, FFA member and 4 years in the Ramona High School Navy Junior ROTC program. He looks forward to jr college in the fall and US Coast Guard.
110/288
Hello , would like to nominate my son for Brag on your grad. His name is Adam and attends Arroyo Vista Elementary. He will be graduating 6th grade and we are beyond proud of him and his achievements. He is class treasurer and not only excels in academics but is enjoys soccer and swimming . We are beyond proud !
111/288
Graduate with his juris doctorate from California Western School of Law. Way to go !
112/288
Aztecs are you ready???!!!! Our daughter Asia is a Senior at Rosary Academy will attend to San Diego State University to be the Point Guard for Womens Basketball! Our Amazing Scholar Athlete is Orange County's MVP Athlete of the Year! Our daughter is a humble person with the tenacity like no other! She is super excited to start her next chapter and she has been enbraced by SDSU faculty, coaches and teammates! She is sure to bring excitement and Championships to our Aztecs as she works on her academic future!!! Congratulations Asia on a Phenomenal High School Career at Los Alamitos and Rosary Academy! Reach for the Stars and Catch Them!!!❤of 🏀!!!
113/288
Our Beautiful Daughter is graduating with her Masters in Multicultural Counceling and Social Justice.
114/288
This is my daughter Destiny Lopez. She is a Senior at SWEETWATER High school in National City. Destiny is a shy but friendly 17 y/o with a big heart! She was also a part of SUHI's Ballet Folklorico Group and was loving every moment of her last year there. She wants to go to college and become a social worker one day. Destiny, we love you and are very proud of the young women you've become. We know your missing out on so much this last semester and our hearts are broken for you but we can't wait to see what the future holds in store for you kiddo!!!
115/288
Olivia- graduating kindergarten School from Buena Vista in Carlsbad. Enjoy the summer and Hopefully be able to attend summer camp! Olivia is a softball player that loves school, her friends and animals. She wants to be a San Diego police officer like her grandpa and uncle when she grows up!
116/288
Lindsay is graduating from NAU with a Bachelor of Science. Majoring in Public Health with a minor in Physiology. We are so proud of you and love you so much, Congratulations beautiful girl.
117/288
Skylar Graduating from North Terrace Elementary. Will be attending Oceanside High School, so proud of you, Mom and Dad.
118/288
Shelley - UCSD Medical School. Pursuing a career at a doctor in Radiation Oncology. Starting rotations as a resident this summer! Shelley is a dedicated, selfless, fun person! Shelley is an amazing aunt to her nieces, a supportive spouse, incredible student, an avid Kings fan and all around fantastic person. She strives to help everyone she can. She is absolutely someone you want in your corner, someone you can always count on. We are thrilled for Shelley, and can't wait to see what is ahead in her very bright future! Go Shelley Go! The Tibbs Family.
119/288
I want to brag about how proud I am of my oldest daughter, Alexa Dickson. She is graduating from UC Davis; School of Veterinary Medicine with her Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine this May. Her graduation was cancelled and I want to celebrate her extremely hard work! She was born and raised in Oceanside and had always been a hard worker. She knew in 4th grade she wanted to be a vet and planned her life every step of the way. The picture is Alexa with her adopted dog Zuko, who she did her first surgery with and and fell in love with him!
120/288
Our daughter, Ashley, will be graduation from Scripps Ranch High School next month. She played on the basketball team JV/Varsity while in high school, was a Youth Leader at our church, maintained a GPA of 3.73 all 4 years in high school. When not studying, she loves to take pictures of sunsets at our local beaches Ashley will be headed to San Diego State in the hall, majoring in Kinesiology/Pre Physical Therapy.
121/288
Michael is a senior at Saint Augustine High School in San Diego. He is an Honor and AP Student-Principal List/Honor Roll (all semesters, starting 2016 to this current year) HONORS AND AWARDS: Academic Pin Award (2019) St. Michael’s College Book Award for Academic Excellence with Social Conscience (2019) Certificates of Excellence in US History and Aquatic Sports (2019) Certificate of Excellence in Christian Service (2017-2019) Certificate of Excellence in Drawing (2018) Certificate of Excellence in Physical Education (2017) Saint Augustine Award for excellence in Christian leadership (2016) ATHLETIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS Selected and participated in the Nike Rugby Exhibition Tour 2019 in Sydney, Australia Junior year lead the Southern California Interscholastic Rugby Foundation with 32 conversions as well as 2 tries scored.
122/288
Jalen is a 2020 Steele Canyon High School Grad. Although his senior activities were cut short, he continues to keep the faith and move forward. We are very proud of Jalen’s accomplishments over the years. He has shown his hard work through his studies, compassion by volunteering with animals and children, and dedication playing baseball from 5 years of age in little league and on the SCHS Freshman, JV and Varsity Baseball teams obtaining the Coaches Award two years in a row. Jalen also played two years of Winter/Travel ball with SCHS Bandits and the Sharks. Jalen’s kind and outgoing nature is shown in his many friendships. He plans to attend a community college and transfer to a university to pursue a Computer Science degree. Congratulations, Jalen! We love you! May V
123/288
Lance is part of the 2020 class of St. Augustine High school. Throughout his 4 years, Lance has been a member of the Volleyball team, as well the Halo Joe’s Beach Volleyball Club. Sadly Saint’s volleyball season was cancelled right as it was starting, due to the covid-19 restrictions. Lance has been accepted to 10 colleges and will attend one this fall where he will be pursuing a degree in kinesiology. However, the stuff off the court is what makes Lance special. For the last 3 years, Lance, along with his fellow senior Saintsman and teammate Daniel, have been volunteering at Our Lady’s School. Where they coach the girls’ volleyball teams. Lance also volunteers at Rady Children’s Hospital in the activity room of the oncology and hematology department. There he offers different ways to keep the children and teens entertained while they are receiving treatment or are hospitalized. Lance’s perseverance and determination in all aspects of his life, have made him the amazing young man he is now. We are very proud of Lance and all his hard work. From mom and sister.
124/288
Victoria is a Senior at Scripps Ranch High. We are here to brag about how amazing our Victoria is! Not only is she amazing to her family but her peers too. She is voted everyone's friend in the senior year book, a cheerleader, secretary of the Black Student Union, President and Founder of the Scripps Ranch Makeup Club , a leader in Fellowship of Christian Athletes, an alto section leader in Choir, the anchor on the Falcon 5 News where she got to interview mayor Kevin Faulkner this year, and was crowned Homecoming Queen of the 2019-2020 school year. Victoria will attending San Diego Mesa College this fall majoring in Political Science with plans to be a lawyer.
125/288
My daughter Jasmine attends Otay Ranch High School and plans after HS is to attend San Diego City College then transfer to an university to major in Psychology. My daughter is a cadet for the San Diego Police Department and has an internship at Mayor Kevin L. Faulconers office. She had a rough start during her first semester of senior year but she would always stay positive through the hardships and manages to have A's and B's. She presented a proclamation at the concert of the band Los Lobos in front of around one thousand people. Jasmine wants to become a police officer at the San Diego Police Department or even the FBI. I am so proud of my daughter for being so accomplished at age 17 and i know she will be successful with all of her officer mentors keeping her on track.
126/288
Cameron was a 2016 graduate of Scripps Ranch high school. He is currently a graduating senior at Gonzaga University with a major in Business Administration and concentrations in Marketing and Entrepreneurship & Innovation. With his time at Gonzaga, Cameron has been on the President’s List in the Fall of 2018 and the Dean’s List during the Spring and Fall of 2019. Along with this, Cameron was a Promotions Media Assistant on campus. In addition, he has participated in Gonzaga’s Mission and Ministry as a retreat leader as well as a member of a various clubs. During his senior year he placed in the top 3 in the Northwest Entrepreneur Competition and has worked on a variety of different projects within business.
127/288
I want to brag about my nephew Aldo, he's going to graduate from Mount Miguel High School in Spring Valley. His plans after high school include attending a community college and transfer to a University to finish his Bachelor's degree. He also is highly interested in serving in the US Air Force.Our whole family Romero Alvarez is very proud of him.
128/288
David, a senior at Valhalla High School, is heading to Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island! David has excelled in his academic studies maintaining an overall GPA of 4.82. At Valhalla, David has been a part of the Advance Orchestra throughout his high school career, and currently holds the position on Concertmaster. He has been a part of San Diego County Honor Orchestra in violin, and was selected to the Grossmont Union High School District Honor Orchestra all four years, where he earned the honor of Concertmaster in his junior and senior years. Since 2015, David emersed himself in his love of music, learning, and performing joining San Diego’s Mainly Mozart Youth Orchestra. He currently plays for the Mainly Mozart Advanced Orchestra. In terms of service, David has been a member of the Boy Scouts of America since first grade. Working himself through the ranks, he has excelled in leadership. David attended the National Youth Leadership Training, as well as the highest level of the National Advanced Youth Leadership Experience (NAYLE) at Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico. David was also selected to participate as a NAYLE staff member teaching fellow scouts at Philmont. In 2019, David completed his Eagle Scout project, and earned the highest rank in scouting. As a part of his project, David led a team to carry out his design for two portable Safety/Medical stations for the El Cajon Police Department’s Shooting Ranges. David officially achieved the Eagle Scout Rank in Oct. 2019. Brown University was David’s first choice of colleges. A San Diego native, David is looking forward to the seasonal changes in Providence, Rhode Island. A self-proclaimed foodie, David is also looking forward to the culinary experience Providence has to offer - which is considered comparable to San Diego. As far as his plans at Brown…David plans to double major in Economics and Busines
129/288
Katelyn is a senior at Eastlake High School in Chula Vista. She will be attending UCSD in the fall as an Electrical Engineering major. For the last 8 years, Katelyn has been cultivating her passion for engineering through robotics. On her high school team, TitanBot (FRC Team 2543), she pushed to become the first female director of engineering in the team's 10 year history as a sophomore, and later went on to become the CEO in her senior year. At the same time, she mentored several local elementary and middle school robotics teams, teaching them various STEM concepts. Although much of her time is spent in the shop, she also has a passion for singing and performing. She has been playing classical piano for 10 years, and has recently discovered a love for musical theatre. She has been casted in several SUHSD summer productions, such as The Addams Family (2018) and Shrek the Musical (2019). Warm regards,Guen Okano
130/288
his is our daughter, Gracie, a Senior at Escondido High School. She is a three-year cheerleader and field hockey player, maintaining a 4.0+ GPA while also dancing competitively, working part-time, and remaining active in multiple clubs. She is also an National Honor Society officer, and part of CSF. She will graduate with Honors, and heads to Cal Poly SLO in the fall as a psych major.
131/288
Sabrina is a Senior at Bonita Vista High School! She is in top 9th percentile in the state of California, and she’ll be graduating with honors in AP and International Baccalaureate. After graduation, she has accepted an offer from UCSD to study Marine Biology which she plans to use in a career at the San Diego Zoo, propagating endangered species through genetics and artificial pregnancies.She’s been a Dr. Ben Carson Scholar two years in a row, a Rotary Club Leadership Award winner, FBI ambassador, and has volunteered at the San Diego Zoo for the last 5 years and she’s currently the zoo’s Lead Ambassador.Sabrina Camille is also a 2nd degree black belt in taekwondo, and has held the position of Captain in both of her high school sports , Lacrosse and Field Hockey.
132/288
Nicole Graduate 2020 at SDSU. My daughter, Nicole, is a part of the graduating class of 2020 SDSU. I am so proud of her. She has worked and gone to school full time to achieve this goal. She has been a hair dresser for over 20 years and went back to school to get her degree in Medical Communication. She hopes to work in a non profit to serve others. She is on her way to USD in the fall to get her Master's Degree. Couldn't be prouder.
133/288
Ariel is a Mar Vista High school graduate. Her hard work and constant motivation has finally paid off. We are beyond proud of all her accomplishments and can’t wait to see her future plans as she goes off to college.
134/288
Saintsman Chibuz is graduating from St. Augustine, an all boys Catholic High School in North Park.Chibuzo was born off the charts and affectionately called Bubba by the nursing staff in the hospital. Chibuzo has earned numerous regional and start awards and accolades over the course of his high school career. Along with his dedication and passion for sports, this Big Man’s height has earned him a basketball scholarship to Texas Tech University.
135/288
Andres attends Otay Ranch High School. We are very proud of him for all of his academic and athletic achievements. He's been in the Principal's Honor Roll all four years. He is part of CSF, Ballet Folklorico, Dual Immersion Program and he is Captainof his Volleyball Varsity team. He will be attending SDSU majoring in Kinesiology.
136/288
Hello, this is my son, Charlie. He is 14 and will graduate from 8th grade from St. Paul’s Lutheran School of Pacific Beach. Charlie has attend St. Paul’s since he was three years old in preschool. He is an honor student and is a two-year recipient of MVP for basketball. He is 6 feet tall and loves playing basketball and of course PlayStation! He will attend Mission Bay High School in the fall and will tryout for the basketball team and maybe beach volleyball. Corona virus prevented him (and all the 8th grade students) from doing the annual 8th grade camping trip to Yosemite, Disneyland trip, annual 8th grade versus staff volleyball game, and of course graduation. Anyways, he’s a great kid, a phenomenal brother to Olivia and Clayton.
137/288
Graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Child and Family Development from San Diego State University! Go class of 2020!
138/288
Kayla - Academy of Our Lady of Peace Senior Class 2020
139/288
Kristian is a senior at Olympian HS. He holds a 4.26 GPA and is a lifetime member of CSF. He is a three sport athlete, playing football, baseball and track. He’s kind and a great kid and was nominated as homecoming prince. Proud Pinoy and dancer with Samahan Filipino-American Performing Arts and Education Center He’s decided to join his older brother, Jorden, and attend SDSU in the fall with a major in Biochemistry, this with future plans to become pursue a Naval Officer and serve has his grandfather and uncle had.
140/288
Aloha and Mahalo!!! Christian - University Of Hawaii, Mānoa Campus, Oahu. Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. Plans to serve others and become an essential medical worker in this climate of containment, land a career with Sharp Physical Therapy as he is determined to find ways to those physically challenged like Sharp did for him to get back to school. His 1st love are the white sandy shores of Waimanalo and at 9 months old it shaped his heart with island kindness. He’s surpassed over 8,000 hours in 2.5 decades to various nonprofit organizations from Honolulu to San Diego. - Recognized by the Special Olympics for his service to athletes in the race and training - Kappa Sigma member - Proud SD native and still a Charger fan Respectfully.
141/288
Abriana is the team captain of the Mission Hills High School Grizzlies in San Marcos, CA. She helped lead the team to becoming the C.I.F. champions for 2019. She is a four-year varsity starter, finishing her senior year with a 4.2 GPA and plays third base with a consistent batting average over 300.She will be attending Hiram College in Ohio in the fall with a scholastic scholarship and was recruited for the softball team. We are so proud of you !
142/288
Good afternoon, my name is Tyler and I am the mother of 4 year old Giovani who was supposed to have a graduation ceremony from Hilltop CDA Preschool this spring. He is excited to start kindergarten with his older sister and a neighboring elementary school but is sad that he cannot play with the tricycles at the school and graduate with his fellow preschool buddies.
143/288
My daughter Blair 2020 Grad from Bonita Vista High. Yes she Is a little bombed out! No Prom no Grad night and no walking across the stage to get her high school Diploma. She and others have worked so hard for this day to come. I wish there could be something done for all the seniors. This Is my last daughter out of four girls I won’t see and cry while Blair walk across that stage. But I am still so very proud of Blair off to Cal State East Bay. Blair you Rock!!! Love your mommy
144/288
Two of my granddaughters have graduated from pre-school. I am very proud of how hard they are working on their lessons at home.
145/288
Tatyana - California Maritime Academy. We are so proud of Tatyana and her accomplishments. She has completed her bachelor's degree in Global Studies and Maritime Affairs at the California Maritime Academy in Vallejo, CA. Tatyana will be returning home to San Diego for a little relaxation as she moves into the next chapter of her life.
146/288
Alisandria from Point Loma High School. We are so proud of Ali and her accomplishments. As she moves on with the next chapter in her life, she will be pursuing a degree in Cinematic Arts.
147/288
Makayla, Bayfront Charter High School class of 2020 🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓Makayla loved high school. And embraced every day. She was her Senior Class President. Cheerleader for 4 years. A member of the National honors society. ASB leader. Involved in almost every club campus had to offer. She loved it all. All while holding down a job coaching gymnastics to little girls at Royal Gymnastics. She found her dream prom dress the weekend before this was all taken from them. Makayla hopes to pursue a career in the medical field as a surgeon.
148/288
Allison Rojas Bayfront Charter High School class of 2020🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓💕🎓Allison was everyone’s bff. She was the class clown and could always make you laugh. A teacher’s pet for sure. She was excited to go to school each day and worked so hard. She spent some of her extra time as her school’s cheer manager. She’s a comedian, an artist, and can saaang like an angel. She gives her whole heart to everyone she meets. And she is going to miss her school so much. She had just ordered her senior Mickey ears for the much anticipated Senior night at Disneyland everyone looks forward to. Allison plans to go to school to be an ultrasound technician. So Proud !
149/288
Leah is a very sweet, very outgoing little girl. She was her schools student council president, a GATE student, and involved in everything her elementary school had to offer. She was known for being on stage weather performing or doing the schools announcements. Leah loves singing and musical theatre. She was always performing in school talent shows. She had the honor of singing the national anthem during the schools Veterans Day celebrations. And outside of school she was a student at CYT where she performed in many musicals on stage. Leah loved all of her teachers and friends and took so much pride in her school. She was so sad to lose her 6th grade camp, her 6th grade promotion ceremony, and all of the end of the year events that were planned. She is especially sad to not be able to say goodbye to her friends who will be attending different middle schools.
150/288
Ace is a senior at Point Loma High School. There are so many things to brag about with Ace but of course I’m his mother and that’s what I do :) Ace had so many things going on in the weeks surrounding the shut down of the city and the schools. Ace loves making films and he is active in the school theater. The weekend after the school shut down was the play They all worked on so hard for months. He spent hours after school every day. Also, he is so talented in film. He is in the film arts department at PL high. He is also a mentor to the lower class men in the video production department there. He was emailed a week prior to the shut down by the San Diego Film Week that one of his movies was being shown during film week this year (he was nominated at the San Diego film week last year also) and was waiting to hear if he was nominated again on top of it being shown. Of course it has been postponed. Two weeks after the shut down was a luncheon he was invited by the task force involved in crime stoppers and child abuse. Ace made a film on it. He was being honored at the luncheon. There are just so many things he is missing. His DMV appointment was canceled and don’t get me started on graduation. These kids deserve to have the simple things like a prom. He recently created a feature film with a group of friends called “grape soda” they were going to the prom dressed in purple to support the movie. He knows all of this is temporary and that things will hopefully get back to normal soon but it’s sad to see them all so bored and missing out on their senior year. They have waited and worked hard for 12 years for this. He tries to be positive and keeps very busy working on projects. At the moment he’s writing lyrics and music. He plays guitar and sings. He’s fantastic.
151/288
I would like to introduce my son, Julian. He is a Senior at Otay Ranch High School. He was named Player of the Year at The Metropolitan Conference for all South Bay Water Polo League in the fall of 2019. Julian just completed his fourth season of water polo in the fall. Shortly before the shutdown he had started his fourth season of swim. After High School, Julian will be attending Grossmont College where he would like to continue to play water polo. Julian would like to be a nurse. His caring personality and love of helping others will someday make him Nurse of the Year.
152/288
Lauren has been an impressive student athlete and will continue her athletics and academics at Boston University. Lauren has been a treat to watch play softball and grow into a beautiful and loving young lady. Lauren plans on studying environmental sciences and hopes to improve our planet. Go Terriers!
153/288
Isaac is a graduating Senior at Eastlake High School. He is an Honors Student with a 4.0 gpa, he has excelled in his 4 years as Varsity Basketball for 3 years and as captain his Senior Year! Isaac is smart both on and off the court. His love for numbers has allowed him to help tutor other students in Math. This fall he will be attending San Diego State.
154/288
Trevor has been looking forward to his graduation for years (literally) from the Transition Program (Poway Unified School District at Abraxas High School). Trevor will be continuing to learn through classes at Miramar Community College, will be working at a local restaurant, and will be keeping all of his friends and family smiling with his singing, line dancing, trumpet and baritone playing, and athleticism! Trevor has never forgotten a friend or family's birthday since he was 10 years old- he always calls and plays happy birthday on his trumpet or baritone! Trevor is one of the most thoughtful, caring people you'll ever meet. Love Shelley, Ashley, Denise, Angie, Jacqueline, Avery, Amelia, and Conor.
155/288
Hi !! This is Hailey; she is an amazing daughter who has successfully balanced academics, sports and community service throughout her Highschool career while taking multiple AP courses at Olympian HS. She is graduating with Honors, CSF and 4.0+ GPA. Hailey has overcome 2 reconstructive knee surgeries ! ! Once in Middle school and the other in her sophomore year of HS. However, her Perseverance and Positive Spirit has never wavered !! She enjoys staying active and Fit, and played Varsity soccer, swimming, cross country( Ran CIF and part of Girls Metro League Championship), & Track. Unfortunately, we missed her last season of Track among many other Senior Activities. We are so proud of her Acceptance to San Diego State Weber Honors College. Shout out to our beautiful Daughter Hailey !! A Positive Spirit and Incredible Human Being who will Continue to Shine Bright. Blessings to her and all the Class of 2020.
156/288
Crista is a senior at San Francisco State University and an alumni of Eastlake High School. She has maintained Dean’s List majority of her college career. She is also a graduate of the Navy Brat School of Hard Knocks, surviving a cross country move, multiple middle schools and high schools. She participated in cheerleading and drama. She practically ran a babysitting business while living in the military community in Monterey and continued it once moving to Chula Vista. Most likely if you had little ones while she was in high school in those two areas, she was your go to babysitter! She first completed cosmetology school then turned her sights north to further her education and worked as a nanny while finishing up her degree at SFSU. Don’t let her fool you with all of her child care experience, she’s not planning on working with children later in life, she has her eyes on the communications and marketing field. If I know my daughter and she has the right options, it will have something to do with the cosmetic industry or clothing and shoes, because fashion has always been a passion for her. She is my first child, my first daughter, my first graduate and will always be my baby girl. She is an awesome big sister to twins that are 10 years younger. We are so very proud of all your accomplishments! Keep reaching for the stars! We love you!
157/288
These are some of the most awesome 5th graders in San Diego who are promoting to middle school this year. They have worked hard all year including our time during social distancing. They deserve recognition for their effort and dedication. They are missing their end of the year activities including our field trip to Legoland, staff vs. 5th graders basketball game and promotion. As their teacher, I want to brag about my grads! I love and miss you all! ❤️
158/288
Chase is a Senior at El Capitan where he has played Varsity Lacrosse all four years. He has worked hard all through high school graduating with a 4.04GPA. He loves fishing and being outdoors. He will be attending University of Oregon in the fall-GO DUCKS! We are so proud of you!!
159/288
My daughter, Nina will graduate from Mission Vista High School this year. She will attend California Baptist University this fall. She plans to become a Physical Therapist. She has a lovely voice and will sing in the choir as an extracurricular activity.
160/288
Campbell will be attending University of Arizona in the Fall, the rival school of her brother Hunter Murdoch who attends Arizona State University. Go Wildcats! Go Sun Devils!
161/288
Keon is promoting from 8th grade to 9th grade at Francis Parker. He is active in lacrosse, soccer, and flag football, but he is most proud of his accomplishments in performance arts where he excels in percussion and was recently cast in Parker's Drama Club presentation of Frozen 2. Keon is also a proud member the Community Actors Theater, and the San Diego Chapter of Jack and Jill of America. His family is very proud of him! Tammy Robinson Teacher, Grade 5 Nye Elementary.
162/288
Erika attends Hilltop Middle School in Chula Vista. She is in the FLAGS (Foreign Languages and Global Studies) program, ASB, and has maintained straight As throughout 7th and 8th grade. She is aiming to finish strong despite the circumstances! Erika also enjoys dancing ballet Folklorico with her dance group, Wa-Kushma and she is a huge Disney fanatic. Erika will attend Hilltop High next school year, continuing her participation in the FLAGS program and hoping to be accepted into ASB. Erika dreams of becoming a Disney Imagineer one day…
163/288
The O’Farrell High School BRAGGING ON 24 GRADS! I would like to brag on my advisory students, graduating this year from O’Farrell High School. Many are the first in their families’ to go to college and are working hard to finish graduation requirements and plan for next steps in their education. They’re taking care of younger siblings, helping their families make ends meet, and staying positive despite all of the changes to our school community during this crazy time. I want to celebrate the way they’re showing endless courage and kindness as they adapt to distance learning!
164/288
Congratulations to Etienne for your accomplishment of earning two Associates degrees for transfer in Physics and in Japanese from San Diego and Mesa Community Colleges. We are excited and proud to see you continue your academic path at UCSD's Aerospace Engineering program.
165/288
Marina is a senior at La Jolla High School. She has been an excellent student and her hard work has paid off. She will be attending Colorado State University in Boulder next fall. She participated in sports in high school, such as surf team, lacrosse, and field hockey. Marina is also a member of National Charity League and has volunteered for countless number of hours of charity work within our community for the past six years.
166/288
Graduating at the top 4% of Carlsbad High School, Ella will begin her studies in Pre-Med biology at Point Loma Nazarene University as a Presidential Scholar and Honors Science Scholarship award winner. Congrats to all in the Class of 2020 !
167/288
Noah a Bonita Vista High School. Noah is an awesome son, big brother, cousin, and friend. He is a senior at Bonita Vista High. He is an active student, being part of the IB program, cross country, track, newspaper, and maintains straight A's despite his busy schedule. He loves aquascaping and has a part time job at Petzone in the Convoy district. He created an aquascaping club at his school where they donated aquariums for teachers classrooms. He plans to attend UCI in the fall and major in engineering.
168/288
Lakaila has played 3 sports all 4 years but the last season of softball ended right as it was beginning. She will be attending UC Davis studying animal science. She would have been graduating in the top 10 of her class. She was also picked as Santana’s female scholar award.
169/288
Isaiah is currently attending Bonita Vista Middle School. Isaiah will be promoting to 9th grade. He will be attending Bonita Vista High School in the fall. He is kind-hearted, generous, and a straight A student. He loves to play video games with his friends and loves to edit videos. He enjoys playing with his dog Toby and skateboarding.
170/288
Paris will be graduating from La Jolla Country Day High School with the class of 2020. We are so proud of her!! She has consistently maintained an A average in advanced classes while playing softball, as well as soccer, and always with a big smile! She will be attending college in the fall and plans on becoming a nurse. You’ve got the whole world ahead of you, and all of us behind you, you are amazing!!
171/288
Deborah is a senior @ Morse High School. She is in ABS, makes videos for all the school announcements and she takes classes and helps at Fulton elementary so she can Pursue her education and becoming a teacher. Deborah won Mrs. Spirit for homecoming. Her plan after graduation is to attend Cal State university of Dominguez Hills or join the Air Force. Deborah is my social butterfly and loves to have fun, her friends and family are a big part of her life. She is motivated for her future and wants to pursue her education.
172/288
Payton, Heading to NYU, Tisch School of the Arts to study Film and Television at the Kanbar Institute. She will also play soccer for the Violets.
173/288
Luke is majoring in nanoengineering and was part of many organizations on campus including Jacobs Undergraduate Mentorship Program, Nanoengineering Technological Society and the Roger's Garden Club. He received honors from Revelle and received a UCSD integrity award - one of two students that year. He received a fellowship with the UC Office of the President's Global Food Initiative and was also awarded a scholarship to study in a summer business program in Verona Italy. He received a Gold Congressional Award, is a campus ambassador for UCSD, worked for a biotechnology company and is finishing up his last quarter. Way to go Luke!
174/288
Our family is proud to share the accomplishments of our three graduates. The siblings have worked hard during this school year and were looking forward to graduation. Skye is earning her MBA, Chris is earning his BA in Engineering from UC Davis, and Justice will be promoting from Kindergarten. Our love and support will be with them on their postponed graduation day.
175/288
Connor is a graduating senior at Point Loma High School. He is stellar student with a 4.0 GPA, and has excelled in his three years varsity baseball as a Pointer. He is looking forward to future academics at Boise State. His family, in both San Diego and Ireland, is so proud and excited to celebrate him as he ventures into this next stage of his life!
176/288
Oseas currently attends San Marcos High School in San Marcos, CA and he is supposed to be graduating this year. He is a member of the San Marcos High School JROTC - Loves to volunteer in the community - Has volunteered with the Sheriff’s Junior Deputy Academy in San Marcos, CA - Would like to give a special shoutout to his best friend, Christopher Garcia, who has always been there for him! His plans after high school is to attend Palomar College and later transfer to a 4 year university to then attend law school. He would like to be a federal prosecutor and he is aiming high to become the next United States Supreme Court Justice. His quote that he always tells everyone is “never give up, no matter how difficult it gets” We love you Oseas!
177/288
Jenna was a member of Eastlake's Varsity Cheer Team. She will be attending SDSU in the Fall as a Liberal Studies Major and is looking to become an elementary school teacher. Congratulations Jenna!
178/288
Kaleia will be graduating kindergarten this year and she is ready to bring on 1st grade once the new school year is back up and running. She represents Ocean View Hills elementary.
179/288
JACOB has been active leader at Mission Hills High Class of 2020. He will be attending UCSD in the Fall 2020 and will major in Neurobiology. He plans to be the first in his family to pursue a career in medicine. During his 4 years at Mission Hills, Jacob has demonstrated the values of Grizzly Pride! He demonstrated his leadership, academic excellence, and athletic talents: 4 year soccer player, 4.0 GPA, ASB Officer, I Am AP tutor, Cardinal Scholar (4.0 GPA all four years), 9 AP classes, and more!
180/288
Maya is graduating the 8th grade from Albert Einstein Middle School. She plans on attending Eastlake High School and is very eager for this next chapter in her life. She loves volleyball, her friends and family.
181/288
Emma from Tri-City Christian School Plans to play volleyball at Westmont College in Santa Barbara. U-T All Academic Team (2018-2020); Volleyball: 1st Team All-league (2019 & 2020), Team MVP (2018, 2019, 2020) Soccer: League Co-Player of the Year. Lead San Diego in Most Goals in the 2019/2020 season (59). Team MVP. All my best.
182/288
Fernando is a very smart, talented and very thoughtful student. Looking forward to going back to school. Graduating 6th grade, way to go !
183/288
My daughter has maintained a 3.5 gpa all 4 years at Grossmont High School, 3 year varsity softball player, captain of the softball team, Vice President of GHS Chambers Choir, member of G- Crew, Pride, and Young Life. She wants to be an Elementary School Teacher and loves to be an inspiration to young children. Katalina has had a to overcome many obstacles that most children her age never have to face in their entire lives. Yet, despite her ups and downs, she continues to push through and fight for her dreams, even when she is faced with disappointment. I’m so very proud to be her mother.
184/288
Jose is a senior at San Ysidro High school. He is interested in joining the military and wants to become an engineer.
185/288
Tyler is an 8th grader at St. Patrick Catholic School in North Park class of 2020. He is an honor roll student who was actively involved in Football, Basketball, Student Council, K.I.C.S Club (Kids In Community Service) and an altar server for the church. When he’s not in school, he likes playing video games, basketball and serving the homeless at Father Joe’s. After graduating from St. Pat’s (in June?) he will attend St. Augustine High School in the fall.
186/288
Abigail is a four-year member of the award winning and nationally known Mt. Carmel High School Color Guard. She served as a mentor and team captain for three years. She helped guide her team to four consecutive gold medals at the SCSBOA 6A Band and Color Guard Championships, and participated at the Winter Guard International (WGI) World Championships in Dayton, OH twice. In addition to spending time with her closest friends, her Color Guard team, and completing her educational goals, she also volunteered in several Philippine Culture Night performances. Abigail has expressed her interest to be part of the medical field after high school graduation. Although she has been accepted to many Cal State Universities, she has decided to stay local and will complete her General Education at San Diego Miramar College before transferring to another University to further her education towards her major. Congratulations Abby! We are so proud of you & look forward to your future endeavors. We love you baby love!! To the mighty Class of 2020….Congratulations!!
187/288
Francisco is triathlete and has done Cross Country, Soccer, long-distance Track and Field for all four years of high school. He also did Band and on the Welding pathway for all four years. Was Captain for two years on the Cross Country team and he’s senior year on the Track and Field team for long-distance. He did Fantastic and some AME. He’s an amazing son and middle child also an great brother. I wish him the best in his career choices, all the love from mom.
188/288
Sarah is a senior at Rancho Buena Vista High School. She is a Varsity Cheer Captain and she has cheered for a total of 10 years and all 4 years at RBVHS. Sarah has been a Demo Coach for Vista Pop Warner Cheer for 2 years now. Cheer has always been a huge part of her life! She is also a part of ASB. Sarah is planning on attending Palomar College were she will do what she loves cheer!! Sarah plans on transferring to a 4 year university were she will further her education and her passion for cheerleading. We are so proud to have such a caring, strong, and beautiful daughter like you! Congratulations class of 2020!!!
189/288
Emma is a Kindergartner at St. Michael Academy in Paradise Hills. Emma’s favorite subject is science. She looks forward to returning to her dance classes and learning how to play the violin. She is excited to participate with her Girl Scout Troop 6083 in summer activities, which include camping for the first time.
190/288
Kirra is graduating from University City High School. She signed the NLI and committed to the D1 rowing team at University of Portland and will major in applied mathematics.
191/288
Antoine is a 2020 Grad from North County Trade Tech High School. Antoine is a fun loving caring young man. He currently holds a 4.0 GPA while holding a full time position at Home Depot, during the COVID-19 pandemic. I’m so proud of my son , words are never enough to even start to describe my son, my 1st born. Antoine has always struggled with academics, since he was very young and has managed to over come all his learning disabilities . Antoine has participated in my different sports , bowling, basketball, football, and soccer. Congratulations SON ! Class of 2020 ! The tassel was worth the hassle ! 👨🏽‍🎓🎓
192/288
Jonah is an all around great kid; three sport athlete, great student, and most importantly a kind soul. He's on to San Diego State and is hopeful for a healthy and regular start to school in the fall.
193/288
Austin (ARC) is a senior at West Hills. Austin spent his time at WHHS completing the Sports Medical Pathway Program and playing football as #75. He will go on to attend and play at Mesa College in the Fall. While he will miss his end of senior year activities with friends, he is staying positive by looking to the future and all the possibilities that it holds. We are very proud of Austin for all he has done and wish all the seniors at West Hills the best of luck! #wolfpackfam From his mom (Lena)
194/288
Rhiana is a senior at Otay Ranch High School. She has been involved in Cheer as a Flyer since she was 6 years old and continued to cheer in high school. 1 year of JV/Flyer and 3 years of Varsity/Flyer. Cheer is her Passion, in hopes she will continue to cheer in college. She has a heart of gold and a smile that is contagious. She plans to attend a community college then eventually transfer to a university. Her goals are to become a Pediatric Nurse or Pediatrician. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments. Cant wait to see what her future holds. Remember skys the limit! We Love you! Congratulations!
195/288
Evelyn is a Senior at San Ysidro High School. She is in Folklorico, Softball and Cheer. She’s continuing her education at San Diego State next school year as a proud Aztec. She is the second person and first female in her family to attend a University. Evelyn is the youngest in her family and is the last person to graduate high school making her family proud. As the last member of the family to graduate high school, we were all excited to attend the graduation but now we will have to celebrate our own way. We just want to say we love you and WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!
196/288
Ainsley will be graduating 8th Grade from San Elijo Middle School. She has worked so hard, earning straight A's, carrying honors classes, serving on ASB and School Site Council. She has been scheduling weekly Zoom lunches with classmates to stay in touch and support her peers. She has been consistently positive through our Stay at Home period, despite all the challenges it has presented. She's even taught her parents a thing or two about grace under pressure. Ainsley loves all things K-Pop, especially BTS. She loves to travel and sees the beauty in all cultures. She hopes to one day live in Asia. She will begin studying Chinese language at Pacific Ridge School for her freshman year of High School.
197/288
Deborah is graduating from Arizona State University with a Master's Degree in Public Safety Leadership and Administration. She has been working long hours for the past 2-years and especially recently to finish her final project. She is looking forward to having her nights and weekends back and is excited to not have to write more papers for school! Thanks, Scott
198/288
Nathan is the first of his siblings to graduate from college this June. UCSD is also his parents’ Alma mater! Nathan will spend his gap year working in Dexcom’s legal department. Congratulations, Nathan! We are so proud of you! 🎓🎈🎉🤗❤️ #GoTritons!
199/288
Christian Class of 2020; He's a wonderful kind boy, he plans to join the Airforce. San Ysidro High School.
200/288
Ernie is an Otay Ranch High Senior. Played football all 4 years, also last 2 years Track…until it was cancelled. He plans on attending Southwestern College and of course…be active in sports there. Ernie love, you gave it your all @ernie.vp…and believe that will NEVER GO UN NOTICED! You trained when no one was watching, you watched videos to learn, but no one knew, you learned, you grew, you became wiser…continue to do that…when no one is watching! You are an amazing, hard working young man. We love you!
201/288
Claudia Panelo
Alexzia is an 8th grader at Chula Vista Middle. She is in dance and plays on the school soccer team. Alexzia has been playing soccer since she was 4 years old and is looking forward to continuing her favorite sport as soon as we are all able to enjoy the outdoors again.
202/288
Meet Te'Vean! He is a military child, so he has lived in several states and different countries within the last few years but has still been able to get through his second high school flawlessly! -He was Engineer Captain of his school drone team -He volunteered countless hours on our church media team -He taught himself to play the piano by ear -He was the Sound Board Engineer for the school theater club -He was on the wrestling team -He was able to do all these things in the midst of taking college courses at Southwestern Community College. His plan is to attend California State Eastbay for Computer Science Engineering.
203/288
Jaylen is a senior at Otay Ranch High School. She started her love of cheerleading at the age of 6 years old. She will continue to cheer on the Jaguars at Southwestern College. Her plans are to major in Child Development. Eventually, she will transfer to an university and continue her cheer passion.
204/288
Peyton is promoting from 6th grade at Ramona Community Montessori School to middle school at Olive Peirce Middle School
205/288
My name is Crystal and I am a senior attending Otay Ranch High School. I’m going to be the first generation college student in a hispanic household and wish to pursue my dreams of serving the country as a core-man. My biggest goal was to leave California and enter a whole new world in New York to expand my scope of independence and bring a variety of my passion and humbleness to a foreign environment under the realm of medicine. I’ve suffered enough from losing family over diseases and now more than ever will I hold onto my dreams and overcome this pandemic. I will thrive with my peers in the class of 2020.
206/288
Angelina Mission Hills High School Senior 2020 headed to Webster University in Webster Groves, MO We are so proud of our daughter, Angelina! She has been an outstanding student athlete all four years who is graduating with a 3.7 overall G.P.A. She was on the All-Academic Team throughout her sports career in high school. She played volleyball, soccer, and lacrosse her freshman year; lacrosse and soccer her sophomore and junior years, and focused on soccer her senior year where she was selected to the All Avocado West Team, and was Varsity Team captain at Mission Hills as well as four-year captain of her year-round club soccer team.
207/288
Sabino is a Senior at Mater Dei Catholic High School. College Decision: SDSU, Arizona State University, UC RiversideMajor: Communications-Sports Journalism Fun fact: Shadowed Joe Little Sabino is a great son/brother/friend/student, he has the biggest heart and always maintains calm. He loves baseball and sports. Proud of all of his accomplishments and can’t wait to see what his future holds.
208/288
Jonathan is a high school senior at Ramona High School. He excels greatly at whatever he puts his mind to. He's looking forward to starting college in the Fall.
209/288
Keeping her head up high even though she is missing all her senior activities, including her choir trip to Disney World. So proud of this girl!!
210/288
Twins from Clairemont High school both going to local jc”s to continue the softball careers
211/288
Arlene Is a senior at Rancho Buena Vista High School. As a starter for the girls varsity soccer team, Arlene helped lead the team to the San Diego CIF Championship this season. The team’s success continued on to the CIF California Regional Soccer Championships. It was quite an exciting final high school season. Arlene will continue her studies at Palomar College where she plans to major in psychology. We are so proud of you weenie girl! Xoxo Dad, Mom, and Sonya
212/288
We are so proud of our son Joe, he is a senior at Coronado High School. Joe has always amazed and entertained us all as a actor, singer, musician, dancer in both High School and Coronado Community Theater performances and made us all laugh during his comedic shows in Improv. His high energy and love for the stage has inspired many to work hard for their dreams.
213/288
Jennie graduated high school in 2017 from Santana High School, East County San Diego. She set a goal to graduate from University of Santa Barbara (UCSB) within three years, June 2020, with a Communication Degree. As attending UCSB Jennie experienced yearly natural disasters fires in 2018, mud slides in 2019, and pandemic in 2020. Jennie will graduate as planned, though she will not walk in a commencement ceremony due to cancelation from the virus. I believe she can be congratulated for her steadfast determination to complete her goal through the adventurous college career she faced over the last three years. Thank you for taking time to acknowledge these graduates all over!!
214/288
Otay ranch high school. Gabrielle. She played varsity field hockey for 3yrs and learned to enjoy the sport. Never played it prior and mastered it. She is a very committed student and has a great work ethic. While studying , playing a sport she worked at in n out too. She is on her way to SDSU this fall. She’s undeclared but we believe she may pursue human biology.
215/288
My grandson Josh is an amazing young man: intelligent, charismatic, enthusiastic, a talented pianist, a great student, and godly. The Coronavirus has prevented his normal Senior year activities, but he takes it all in stride. I couldn’t be more proud of him!
216/288
Savannah was selected to be the Student of the Year for the entire College of Architecture at Texas A&M Univeristy not just once, but twice. She lead multiple student organizations, including the Alpha Epsilon Phi sorority with two terms on the executive council, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society as the Student Vice President, Vice President of her dorm, member of the College fo Architecture Diversity Council, and Texas A&M BUILD as a Command Team Member, which is a student-run project that constructs mobile medical clinics out of old shipping containers to serve international communities that lack access to medical care. Unbelievably, she did all of this while earning a 3.97 GPA. She was also recognized as Panhellenic Woman of the Year for her sorority in 2017, as well as earning multiple other awards in other organizations for her devotion to bettering her community. She is graduating this week with Summa Cum Laude distinction. When she came home to Coronado for spring break, she had no idea that she wouldn’t return to Texas to finish her degree in person. She didn’t get to say goodbye to a single friend, and only had the belongings she brought with her for spring break. She has handled these changes with faith in g-d, strength and grace, even though her graduation was canceled u til further notice. We are heartbroken for her, but we are so proud.
217/288
Alyssa is graduating from Valhalla High School in 2020. She will be attending the University of North Carolina to study psychology in the fall. Alyssa earned her varsity letter for cheering for 4 years. She’s graduating with honors.
218/288
Nathan Class of 2020 Notre Dame Academy
Will be attending Cathedral Catholic High School. Nice Job !
219/288
Cheering since she was 5 years old and all through high school while maintaining above 3.5 GPA and holding down a part time job, she will be attending CUI in the fall and has accepted a position in there Cheer and Stunt Team. She will Majoring in Sound engineering with a minor in sports medicine “because you always gotta have a back up plan” as she always says. One of her favorite memories in high school was our after school adventures with her Best friends Sydney and Nadyra. Congratulations Class of 2020
220/288
Margaret. Meg, who already has a Masters in Interpretation and Translation, is graduating from Cal State University San Marcos with a multiple subject bilingual credential. Meg loves children, believes they are our future and will undoubtedly become a nurturing bilingual elementary school teacher. Thank you for posting this! Veronica Reyes
221/288
Congrats to Torrey Pines High Schools Brynn. Way to go kid !
222/288
These four grads from Rancho Buena Vista High School (Kaito, Alan, Bowen-valedictorian, Cameron) have all been accepted and will be attending UC Berkeley. No, it wasn’t planned that they would all go to the same college, but it’s awesome. They have all been in marching band for their high school career (Cameron was drum major too!). They have all also excelled in a full course load of IB, AP and/or honors classes. As lead chaperone for the band, I couldn’t be prouder of “my boys”. May they all achieve what they strive for.
223/288
Way to go, Sarah!
224/288
Maria, will graduate from Otay Ranch High School in 2020. She will thereafter pursue a career as a Veterinary Assistant, and follow a passion that she has of working with dogs. Fun Fact: She had her first dog at age 5 and her name was "Kitty" and she now has a Yorkie-terrier mix with Brussels-griffon named "Chewy".
225/288
Cael is a TPHS senior who was a Star football player at Torrey pines high school and will be playing college football in Ohio this fall!
226/288
Marcelo is graduating from La Mesa Arts Academy (LMAAC) and will be attending Grossmont High School.
227/288
I would like to brag for my grad, my daughter Jazzmine. Jazzmine is an Activity Director for ASB, she played 2 years of UC varsity basketball, an active member of Key Club providing beach clean ups and other community service needs. Besides being an all around great student, Jazzmine is caring, loving, and a good role model for her younger sister. I am so proud to have such a wonderful daughter watching her groomed to be a beautiful and respectable young lady. Jazzmine has been accepted to Cal State Northridge where she plans to pursue Politics and become a successful Lawyer. This is the closest best thing I could think of to cheer her up. She had big plans for UC proms activity and grad nite. Pls help me brag for my grad in honor of Jazzmine and UC High class of 2020.
228/288
Graduating a year ahead of her peers and heading to high school this fall. This graduate has been studying course content 2-3 years ahead of her friends since the age of 6. Alexis has been dancing since she was three. She loves teaching dance and tutoring friends and giving back to the community. She plans to attend Cathedral High School this fall. Her family and friends believe she will be better than ever as she is enduring the Covid challenge and the challenges of being a teen in this epic time. We are so proud of her! She has been so strong and so happy during this major change and being home. She is looking forward to getting back to school and being with her community. We will celebrate the graduation one day and this is a great way to celebrate all her achievements.
229/288
Proud of her, complete her high school in 3 years, she did Junior and Senior this year, she was so exited about it, sadly she wasn’t able to enjoy her success! She is joining the AirForce, we are so proud of her!!! Love you Bella!!
230/288
Dillon is a senior at Steele Canyon High School, he will continue his studies at Cal Maritime, for mechanical engineering. "We are all so proud of you!"
231/288
Next month David was suppose to graduate from SDSU with his Bachelors. I was especially looking forward to it as I missed his community college graduation due to morning sickness. David has turned his passion of photography and videos into his work. He is an excellent photographer and videographer and always pushing himself to learn more. Up until recently he was a cameraman for a two local tv news stations and he enjoyed getting to know all the anchors and team behind the scenes. He also spent a few months filming, editing and narrating a documentary about 2017 Men’s San Diego City Basketball team championship which included a hardship everyone associated to the team endured. In addition, David also finds time to volunteer his talent to the FACE foundation here in San Diego. In our family, David is the “baby” and the second in our family to graduate from a university - we are all extremely proud of who he has become. This also includes being a wonderful uncle to his niece (my daughter), Penelope.
232/288
Kaylee is a senior graduating from Rancho Bernardo High School. She played field hockey and rugby all four years, and was captain of her field hockey team her senior year. She has committed to play field hockey at Smith College in MA.
233/288
Torrye Rasch will graduate from West Hills High School and study Criminal Justice and Sociology at The University of Alabama.
234/288
Brice is graduating Steele Canyon High School with years of theater under his belt. He was just four days away from opening his last high school musical, "Shrek: The Musical." He will continue his studies at Fullerton.
235/288
Amya is a senior at Helix Charter High School. She currently holds the record for the most soccer goals scored at her school. Amya, you are a superstar!
236/288
Cheyenne is a senior at El Capitan High School, where she played volleyball, water polo and swim. She has enlisted with the U.S. Coast Guard. You will make a difference in this world, Cheyenne.
237/288
Christopher is graduating from Santana High School. He will go on to do amazing things!
238/288
Alisa is graduating from Concordia University, Irvine with a degree in liberal studies. She will be continuing on to complete her teaching credential. The minds of our youth are in your hands, Alisa!
239/288
Andre is graduating from the University of Southern California. Good luck, Andre! The world is waiting.
240/288
Chloé is an eighth grader at Woodland Park Middle School, and she's ready to start high school!
241/288
Ciara is trading Mira Mesa High School for San Diego State University. Her mom said, "We are so proud of her dedication and accomplishments." Us too!
242/288
Emma is a Clairemont High School senior, and she will continue her studies at the University of California, San Diego for mechanical engineering. Oh, the places you'll go, Emma.
243/288
David is pretty familiar with graduations. He is graduating from Kansas City University School of Medicine and will start his medical residency in Des Moines, Iowa. Before that, he graduated from the University of California, San Diego, and then before that from West Hills High School.
244/288
Emily will graduate from Concordia University with a degree in nursing. Her grandma nominated her for #BragOnYourGrad, saying, "We are all so proud of you!"
245/288
Dominique is a senior at Otay Ranch High School. She will continue her studies at the University of California, Berkeley for environmental science. Whether it's SoCal or NorCal, Dominique will do great things!
246/288
Hailey is graduating from Scripps Ranch High School. She was the captain of her field hockey team. Hailey will continue her studies at Vassar College.
247/288
Emilyn graduated from San Diego State University with a degree in journalism. Her mom submitted her for #BragOnYourGrad saying, "She has worked hard to achieve her goals. We love celebrating any milestone in her life." Emilyn interned at NBC 7 San Diego, and she will continue to leave the world a better place than how she found it.
248/288
Greta is a senior at Mt. Everest High School. She is kind, compassionate and funny. You can do anything, Greta!
249/288
Karyzzma is a senior at Mt. Miguel High School. She did cheerleading, softball, track and wrestling. Karyzzma is deciding to attend San Diego State University; the University of California, Merced; or California State University, Chico. Where do you think she should go?
250/288
Jordan is graduating from Corky McMillin Elementary. His loving father submitted him for #BragOnYourGrad. You will have a full and rich life, Jordan!
251/288
Jordan is a senior at Santana High School, and she will continue her studies at the University of California, Davis for biomedical engineering. Jordan has been awarded with a full Navy ROTC scholarship, and she will serve her country as a Navy Officer after graduating college.
252/288
Paris is a senior at San Diego High School. His parents submitted him for #BragOnYourGrad, and they couldn't be prouder of all that he has accomplished so far.
253/288
Lauryn is a senior at Mission Vista High School. Her mom nominated her for #BragOnYourGrad saying, "She is an encouragement and bright light to all who know her!"
254/288
Madison is a senior at Steele Canyon High School. You will change the world one day, Madison!
255/288
Vianna is a senior at Coronado High School. She is an extremely talented artist, and Vianna will surely make magic for San Diego and beyond.
256/288
Nick will graduate from San Diego State University with a degree in computer science. He completed his bachelor's degree in three years and -- when the coronavirus has passed -- he will move to Seattle for a great job.
257/288
Megan is a senior at Sage Creek High School, and she will continue her studies at Washington State University to major in zoology. Way to go, Megan!
258/288
Matthew is a senior at Mission Vista High School. He owns a fun t-shirt! Matthew will continue his studies at California State University Channel Islands for computer science
259/288
Pranav is a senior at Del Norte High School, and he will continue his studies at the California Institute of Technology. He enjoys coding, video games, cyber security and the Chargers. The world is yours, Pranav!
260/288
Alexis is a senior at Oceanside High School. "She is a military baby and has already been through a ton. But she is going to finish this year with her head held high and will attend Mira Costa in the fall!" her submission read. We believe in you Alexis!
261/288
Oscar is graduating from San Diego City College and will move on to San Diego State University or California State University San Marcos. Have any advice for Oscar?
262/288
Trevor is a senior at Hilltop High School. He is the definition of a scholar athlete! Trevor will attend San Diego State University for kinesiology. You will do amazing things, Trevor.
263/288
Santana is ready to take on the world. The San Diegan is graduating from the University of California, Berkeley with a degree in Poli-Econ and a minor in Human Rights. What can't she do?! Good luck, Santana!
264/288
Gabriella will graduate from San Diego State University with a degree in communication studies. She is a first-generation college graduate in her family. Gabriella was planning to travel after leaving SDSU but -- like many of us -- is changing her life around with each day during the pandemic. COVID-19 will pass, and when it does, you will have a bright, bright future, Gabriella!
265/288
Michael is a senior at Mar Vista Senior High School. Michael was the varsity quarterback for his school. His mom wrote a special message for him and the Class of 2020, "One day soon, we will all be together to support in your honor. You will always shine in my eyes. We love you class of 2020."
266/288
Emma is graduating from Cajon Park Junior High School and moving on to Santana High School. Faith is a senior at Santana High School, and she will continue her studies at Grossmont College for photography. The sisters just missed each other! Faith actually missed her own eighth grade graduation because of a mission trip, so this will be her second skipped graduation ceremony. We have FAITH you will get a college graduation ceremony.
267/288
Jane is a senior at Canyon Crest Academy. Her mom submitted Jane for #BragOnYourGrad, saying, "I know she's missing time with friends and boba but would guess most people feel safer that she's not driving. :)" Straight savage, mom! Jane is still deciding on where to go to college, but she has her sights set on an out-of-state adventure.
268/288
Alexis is a senior at Eastlake High School. We know this isn't the end you hoped for, but this pandemic will never diminish your talent and accomplishments! Alexis will be attending SDSU, way to go kid !
269/288
Timothy is a high school senior at El Capitan High School, where he played -- nay, dominated -- in varsity football. He plans on joining the U.S. Army.
270/288
Alex is a senior at Del Lago Academy - Campus of Applied Science. He hasn't missed a day of school since first grade. That's commitment, Alex.
271/288
Sabrina is a senior at at Bonita Vista High School. She has volunteered at the San Diego Zoo for the last five years. Sabrina will study marine biology at the University of California, San Diego. And her mom leaves a beautiful message for her and all of the seniors, "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've always imagined!"
272/288
Kennedy is a senior at Santa Fe Christian. She will continue her studies at Loyola Marymount University. Kennedy's cousin nominated her for #BragOnYourGrad, and she said, "Kennedy is known for her kind heart. She is always asking what she can do to help others. She always has a huge smile on her face and celebrates each day." Cousins are related by chance, but best friends by choice.
273/288
Kera will graduate from Eastlake High School and continue her studies at the University of San Diego. Way to go, Kera!
274/288
Devin will soon leave San Diego for Aurora University in Illinois once the country reopens. She will major in criminal justice. Her mom sent a kind message that read, "Devin is our little warrior, she makes us proud everyday."
275/288
Caitlin will graduate from Cornell University this year. She was chosen by the Department of Policy Analysis and Management at Cornell as an Outstanding PAM Senior, and she will soon join Mather Economics as an Associate Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia. Caitlin is definitely making her hometown of Carlsbad proud!
276/288
Eden is a senior at Olympian High School. Good luck, Eden! We're rooting for you.
277/288
Karla is a senior at San Diego High School of Science and Technology. You rock, Karla!
278/288
Kaylani will graduate from San Diego State University this year. Good luck, Kaylani! We believe in you.
279/288
Rylie graduated from Mt. Carmel High School in February and will continue her studies at San Diego State University. The sky is the limit, Rylie!
280/288
Owen Oswald #32 Otay Ranch high school. Two way starter. All metro Mesa league first team defense. Scholar athlete. Will be attending D2 Western Colorado University in the fall to continue his education and football career. Big thanks to coaches Christianson and Rachow. Thank you
281/288
Here is my nephew who had to miss his senior volleyball night and season. We congratulate him and are so proud of him for getting in to CSULB. He’ll be graduating from Long Beach Poly high school!
282/288
We have 2 graduating seniors this year missing out on all the fun senior stuff. Ethon Nichols and Zayda Nichols, Montecito High School class of 2020.
283/288
We have 2 graduating seniors this year missing out on all the fun senior stuff. Ethon Nichols and Zayda Nichols, Montecito High School class of 2020
284/288
Elena is a senior at Valhalla High School (El Cajon) and had the chance to play volleyball (freshman year), track and field (sophomore/junior year), field hockey and lacrosse (junior and senior year). Elena was named captain of her lacrosse and field hockey teams both her junior and senior year. She was recognized as scholar athlete for each year of high school, was a member of Youth Group leadership team and volunteers at Joan Embry’s ranch while maintaining a 4.6 GPA. She received the AAA award for lacrosse which was her first year playing as a junior and of course, this year season was cut short due to Covid-19. She received the coaches award and the Norseman award for Field Hockey by her coach both junior and senior year. We are so excited for her next adventure as she heads to college in the fall studying Zoology to be a veterinarian either at Colorado State or UC Davis. Besides being an all-around great student, Elena is caring, loving, and a good role model for her younger brother. We are so proud to have such a wonderful daughter watching her groomed to be a beautiful and respectable young lady. Elena so deserves to be recognized this year. We love you Monkey….Dad, Mom, Cody and Chewy!!
285/288
Our Daughter, Madison attends High Tech High North County (HTHNC) and is a 3 sport Varsity athlete playing Volleyball, Soccer and Softball. As a Freshman, she served as Varsity Softball team captain all four years, playing Catcher. She held a combined batting average of over .730 with 70 stolen bases in 36 games, making 1st Team All-Conference all 3 years and was selected as, “Player of the Year”, by league coaches in 2019. She was determined to be selected a fourth time this softball season before the season was cancelled. Madison was also selected as 1st Team All-Conference 2018/2019 - Soccer and 2nd Team All-Conference Volleyball 2018/2019, respectively. Madison was also awarded San Diego Union Tribune All-Academic Team Award - 2019 and 2020 in all three sports. She also served on her Ambassador's Program at HTHNC all four years, participated in Honor courses her a Junior and Senior year, as offered, and maintained a GPA of 4.0 all four years and weighted her Senior year as; 4.38 GPA. Madison has been offered and accepted the Arizona State University - New American University Scholars Dean Award to the Walter Cronkite School for Journalism and Mass Communication. Jason and Melissa
286/288
This is my Senior….Taylor …Poway High Class of 2020…Where to begin…she is the bravest and strong person I know. She was born a preemie at just 4lbs with not much of a chance to survive…beyond all odds and after weeks in the NICU she made it!! She was always the tiniest and sweetest little thing with a huge heart and positive spirit. She played volleyball since the 6th grade but in her sophomore year her playing got derailed…her scoliosis (diagnosed in middle school) progressed to the point that she needed to undergo an 8 hour surgery to correct two of her three curves…by day 3 post surgery she was standing, walking and going up a flight of stairs (and grew three inches)…WHAT!?!! She made it back to volleyball for one more year and spent the last 2 years of HS (in between school) volunteering at a her church teaching Sunday school and also volunteered at our Local elementary school classroom helping an amazing 4th grade teacher with some of the kiddos with special needs. She is ready for her next adventure going to Northern AZ University in the fall for Elementary Ed and a special Education (this baby girl wants to live in SNOW!???!). We have days of joy and tears for what’s been sacrificed because of COVID…yet each day she persists…and I could not be prouder ❤️
287/288
Attends CALVIN CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL and Will attend CHAPMAN COLLEGE. She is a 4 YEAR VARSITY SOCCER and 4 YEAR VARSITY VOLLEYBALL. Carried a 4.0 GPA LOVES THE BEACH, HER DOGS AND HER ART, we are so proud of her.
288/288
Cal State San Marcos Graduate. Graduating with a bachelors in business.
Contact Us