Elton John

ELTON JOHN ANNOUNCES FINAL NORTH AMERICAN DATES FOR FAREWELL YELLOW BRICK ROAD THE FINAL TOUR

Wednesday, November 9, 2022  San Diego, CA at Petco Park

Wednesday, November 9, 2022  San Diego, CA at Petco Park

Tickets will go on sale to the public Wednesday, April 6 at 10am local time at www.EltonJohn.com.

NEW YORK, NY (March 29, 2022) – On the heels of Elton John’s 75th birthday and his triumphant return to the stage this year, the iconic superstar and tour promoter AEG Presents announced the remaining North American dates for “Elton John Farewell Yellow Brick Road The Final Tour.” These eleven dates mark the final shows added to his North American tour.

The new dates include additional performances in East Rutherford, NJ, Foxborough, MA, Toronto, ON, Vancouver, BC, and Phoenix, AZ,  along with a THIRD show added at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA. Due to overwhelming demand, stops in Santa Clara, CA, San Diego, CA, and Tacoma, WA, have also been added. 

Elton John’s final North American show – a return to the site of what is arguably his most iconic performance, Los Angeles’ Dodger Stadium – on November 20 will be his 2,000th  U.S. concert, capping off a touring run that’s seen him play all 50 states, alongside 108 shows alone in top markets like New York City. Over a staggering 52 years of live performances, Elton has played for tens of millions of fans worldwide, and has broken multiple attendance and box-office records throughout his career, hitting an unrivaled apex that is sure to remain unchallenged for years to come. The past year has also seen Elton return to the recorded music charts with his smash hit “Cold Heart (PNAU REMIX),” which hit #7 on Billboard’s Hot 100, and  #1 on its Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart, as well as charting at #1 on the U.K. singles chart upon its release.

Elton John begins his final run of dates in North America in Philadelphia, PA on July 15, finishing with the three-night engagement at Dodger Stadium November 17, 19 and 20.  2023 kicks off with two shows in Auckland, New Zealand on January 27 and 28, and soon-to-be-announced dates in Australia before the epic 5-year tour formally concludes in Stockholm, Sweden on July 8, 2023.

Elton posted today on his socials, “It’s hard to believe that after tomorrow in St. Louis, I’ll have just a handful of shows left before I wrap up my final arena performances in the United States. This year will see my grand finale in North America, playing stadiums all around the country, with the most spectacular production I’ve ever had. Thank you for sharing this journey with me.  I cherish these memories we’re making together. It has been nothing short of incredible and I look forward to seeing you very soon one last time, on my Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour.”

“After the tour pause during the pandemic, it’s so wonderful to see Elton back out there electrifying audiences every night, but obviously with this announcement of the final North American dates it’s bittersweet as well.  It’s really starting to feel like the end of this tour is in sight, four years after it began.  Every artist who has ever set foot on a stage can learn so much from Elton’s artistry, work ethic, and dedication to his fans.  There’s truly nobody like him. I feel privileged to have spent over 30 years working with Elton, and for our company to be a part of one of the biggest grossing tours of all time,” states AEG Presents’ Chairman & CEO, Jay Marciano.

American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets in select markets before the general public beginning Wednesday, March 30 at 10am local time through Tuesday, April 5 at 10pm local time. 

A limited number of exclusive VIP packages will also be available starting Wednesday, March 30 at 10am local time. These exclusive offers can include excellent reserved seated tickets, photo opportunities at Elton John’s piano, backstage tours, limited-edition lithographs, custom merchandise and much more.

Sign up to become a Rocket Club member for exclusive news and announcements at www.EltonJohn.com/Rocket-Club.

The tour is currently wrapping up the arena leg, with just 15 U.S shows left ahead of the stadium run. More details on the previously announced  arena dates on sale now at  www.EltonJohn.com/Tours

NEWLY ANNOUNCED NORTH AMERICAN STADIUM DATES
Sunday, July 24, 2022               East Rutherford, NJ                 MetLife Stadium
Wednesday, July 27, 2022         Foxborough, MA                      Gillette Stadium
Thursday, September 8, 2022     Toronto, ON                            Rogers Centre
Tuesday, September 13, 2022    Charleston, SC                        Credit One Stadium**>
Saturday, October 8, 2022         Santa Clara, CA                       Levi’s® Stadium
Sunday, October 16, 2022          Tacoma, WA                          Tacoma Dome
Monday, October 17, 2022        Tacoma, WA                            Tacoma Dome
Saturday, October 22, 2022        Vancouver, BC                        BC Place
Wednesday, November 9, 2022  San Diego, CA                     Petco Park
Friday, November 11,2022        Phoenix, AZ                             Chase Field
Thursday, November 17, 2022   Los Angeles, CA                       Dodger Stadium
**Elton John & His Band

>Not part of the American Express presale

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED NORTH AMERICAN STADIUM  DATES
Friday, July 15, 2022                 Philadelphia, PA           Citizens Bank Park
Monday, July 18, 2022              Detroit, MI                   Comerica Park
Saturday, July 23, 2022             East Rutherford, NJ       MetLife Stadium
Thursday, July 28, 2022             Foxborough, MA          Gillette Stadium
Saturday, July 30, 2022             Cleveland, OH              Progressive Field
Friday, August 5, 2022              Chicago, IL                   Soldier Field
Wednesday, September 7, 2022  Toronto, ON                 Rogers Centre
Saturday, September 10, 2022    Syracuse, NY                Carrier Dome
Friday, September 16, 2022       Pittsburgh, PA               PNC Park
Sunday, September 18, 2022      Charlotte, NC               Bank of America Stadium
Thursday, September 22, 2022   Atlanta, GA                  Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Saturday, September 24, 2022    Washington, DC           Nationals Park
Friday, September 30, 2022       Arlington, TX               Globe Life Field
Sunday, October 2, 2022            Nashville, TN              Nissan Stadium
Friday, October 21, 2022           Vancouver, BC             BC Place
Saturday, October 29, 2022        San Antonio, TX           Alamodome
Friday, November 4, 2022         Houston, TX                 Minute Maid Park
Saturday, November 12, 2022    Phoenix, AZ                 Chase Field
Saturday, November 19, 2022    Los Angeles, CA           Dodger Stadium
Sunday, November 20, 2022      Los Angeles, CA           Dodger Stadium

[HS(1]

Contact Us