I was brainstorming with my family about all of the awesome things you can do during the game that have nothing to do with the game, and I guess if I had passes, I'd probably go to Disneyland or something. But seriously, if it's gonna rain again, you might want to suck it up and find something good to watch, even if that happens to be football. If you do brave the weather, you might want to head to Tower Bar for their matinee show or the Goth Swap at Space. By nightfall, and when the game is all over, DJ Ratty holds down the fort at Bar Pink and Pocari Sweat goes down at Space.
Sunday, Feb. 3:
- Some Kind of Nightmare, Masteria, Kids N Propane, Jumped In, Outrageous Behavior @ Tower Bar (4 p.m.)
- Rat Sabbath with DJ Ratty @ Bar Pink
- San Diego Goth Swap @ Space (2 p.m.)
- Pocari Sweat @ Space
- House of Blues Gospel Brunch @ House of Blues
- The Theatre Masquerade Ball @ Che Cafe Collective
- Keep It on the DL @ Martini's Above Fourth
- Deep Tech with J Paul Getto @ Blonde
- Reggae Sunday @ U-31
- Uptown Top Ranking @ The Office
- Country Kickoff @ Humphreys Backstage Live (7 p.m.)
- Reggae Sunday @ Spin
Rosemary Bystrak is the publicist for the Casbah and writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.