There are not a ton of shows tonight, but the good news is that if you missed Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band at the Belly Up last night due to the show being sold out, you can head there tonight to catch up with the guitarist. Meanwhile, power trio Still Rebel, who are self-described as "the love child of late '80s sleaze metal and early '90s grunge" take the stage at Soda Bar, local rockers Mezzoa play at Bar Pink and the Frets bring their A-game to the Casbah.
Monday, Sept. 10:
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band @ Belly Up
- The Frets, Pacific Radio, the In-Itself @ Casbah
- Still Rebel, Secret Lynx, Aunt Cynthia's Cabin @ Soda Bar
- Mezzoa, Amigo @ Bar Pink
- Motown on Monday @ The Office
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Makossa Mondays with DJ Tah Rei @ Seven Grand
- Blue Monday: Dark '80s Night @ Blonde
- Altars of Madness @ Space
- Aquile @ De Oro Mine Co.
- Andy & Nathan @ Martini's Above Fourth
- Strictly Acoustic @ Navajo Live
- Sue Palmer @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- Electric Relaxation @ Whistle Stop
- Wheels of the Industry @ Live Wire
- Open Mic @ Lestat's
- Acoustic Night/Industry Night @ Henry's Pub
- 31 Flavors @ U-31
Rosemary Bystrak is the publicist for the Casbah and writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.