Be still my beating heart: The Jonas Brothers -- yes, the pop heartthrobs themselves -- have just announced a new reunion tour and it includes a stop at Pechanga Arena (formerly Valley View Casino Center) on Thursday, Oct. 17.
Tickets for the fall Thursday night show (which also features Bebe Rexha and Jordan McGraw as openers) go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 10, at 10 a.m. PST at this link. Various pre-sale packages will be available and go on sale on Thursday, May 9, at the same website.
'It’s about time': They say good things come to those who wait, and for everyone who's had their fingers crossed for Joe, Kevin and Nick Jonas to get the band back together and hit the road again -- your patience is finally paying off in a big way. Six long years ago (on Aug. 13, 2013, to be exact), the hunky "Camp Rock" trio performed in town at SDSU’s Viejas Arena, and come this October, the lads are bound for an even bigger stage at the 15,000-capacity Sports Arena venue.
The group, which broke up in October 2013, is hot on the comeback trail: In March, JoBros teased a reunion by activating their long-dormant social media accounts and then dropped a brand-new single titled "Sucker" (which, of course, shot to No. 1 on the Billboard charts) with an accompanying music video featuring the brothers' significant others (Priyanka Chopra, Danielle Jonas and Sophie Turner).
Of course, where there’s a single, there’s an album right around the corner -- and, as expected, a new Jonas Brothers record titled "Happiness Begins" (also the name of the new tour) is due out on June 7.
Initially, the brothers rose to fame in 2005 after starring in the Disney Channel’s "Camp Rock" movie, followed by "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam." The films’ success resulted in the gang landing their own short-lived "Jonas" TV series. However, the trio had bigger aspirations -- they released four studio albums between 2006 and 2009, with "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" marking their last collective full-length effort before breaking up.
In 2008, they were nominated for Best New Artist at the 51st annual Grammy Awards, and won Breakthrough Artist at the American Music Awards the same year. They’ve sold more than 17 million albums worldwide and have all embarked on successful solo careers to boot. And while a solo Nick or DNCE show is all fine and dandy -- there’s something about having all three Jonas Brothers onstage together that has us simply 'burnin' up'!
Jonas Brothers 2019 Happiness Begins tour dates
- Aug. 7 – Miami, FL @ AmericanAirlines Arena
- Aug. 9 – Orlando, FL @ Amway Center
- Aug. 12 – Atlanta, GA @ Infinite Energy Arena
- Aug. 14 – Raleigh, NC @ PNC Arena
- Aug. 15 – Washington, DC @ Capital One Arena
- Aug. 17 – Boston, MA @ TD Garden
- Aug. 18 – Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
- Aug. 21 – Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena
- Aug. 23 – Toronto, ON @ Scotiabank Arena
- Aug. 27 – Buffalo, NY @ KeyBank Center
- Aug. 29 – New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
- Aug. 31 – Hershey, PA @ Hersheypark Stadium
- Sept. 3 – Pittsburgh, PA @ PPG Paints Arena
- Sept. 5 – Columbus, OH @ Schottenstein Center
- Sept. 7 – Detroit, MI @ Little Caesars Arena
- Sept. 8 – Louisville, KY @ KFC Yum! Center
- Sept. 10 – Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
- Sept. 13 – Indianapolis, IN @ Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Sept. 14 – St. Louis, MO @ Enterprise Center
- Sept. 16 – St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Energy Center
- Sept. 17 – Milwaukee, WI @ Fiserv Forum
- Sept. 19 – Chicago, IL @ United Center
- Sept. 22 – Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
- Sept. 25 – Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
- Sept. 26 – Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
- Sept. 27 – San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center
- Sept. 29 – Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center
- Oct. 1 – Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center
- Oct. 3 – Salt Lake City, UT @ Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Oct. 5 – Phoenix, AZ @ Talking Stick Resort Arena
- Oct. 6 – Anaheim, CA @ Honda Center
- Oct. 8 – San Francisco, CA @ Chase Center
- Oct. 11 – Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
- Oct. 12 – Tacoma, WA @ Tacoma Dome
- Oct. 13 – Portland, OR @ Moda Center
- Oct. 15 – Sacramento, CA @ Golden 1 Center
- Oct. 17 – San Diego, CA Pechanga Arena
- Oct. 18 – Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Oct. 20 – Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl