This weekend was bonkers, so sometimes it's okay to have a low-key Monday. However, if you're looking to get out tonight, rockers AFI play the Observatory while Soda Bar goes hardcore with Distressor. Local pop punk band Mainsail leads the pack at Casbah and DJgirlgroupgirl gets things shaking at Bar Pink. For industry folks and the people who love them, head to the Office for a holiday party or go make some holiday tie-dyes at Winston's while you catch Electric Waste Band.
Monday, Dec. 10:
- AFI @ Observatory North Park
- Distressor, Sway, the Rightovers, Hug @Soda Bar
- Mainsail, Avenue Army, Teazed @ Casbah
- DJgirlgroupgirl @ Bar Pink
- Sixth Annual Fernet-Branca, Henebery and Aka Holiday Party @ The Office
- The Bucket Show featuring James Schrader and Joe Grillo @ Ken Club
- Jazz Jam at Rosie's with Louis V @ Rosie O'Grady's
- WWE Monday Night Raw @ Pechanga Arena
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Makossa Mondays with DJ Tah Rei @ Seven Grand
- Doyle, Society 1, Vuture, SouthTowne Sham, Cylon 78 @ Brick by Brick
- Blue Monday Dark '80s New Wave Night with DJ Camilla Robina, Aaron Wallace @ Blonde
- Fox and Bones, BJ Jezbera @ De Oro Mine Co.
- Andy and Nathan @ Martini's Above Fourth
- Strictly Acoustic @ Navajo Live
- Electric Relaxation @ Whistle Stop
- Wheels of the Industry @ Live Wire
- Open Mic @ Lestat's
- Acoustic Night/Industry Night @ Henry's Pub
- 31 Flavors @ U-31
Rosemary Bystrak is the publicist for the Casbah and writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.