The late summer run of 2009 Restaurant Week hits San Diego September 13 – 18, featuring the best San Diego restaurants with special three-course menus for $20, $30 or $40 per person, depending on the restaurant you choose.
San Diego Restaurant Week is our city's largest and most successful dining event, putting over 150 of the best restaurants in San Diego in the sizzling spotlight.
Not only is this delicious event giving you an excuse to eat our every night, but all Insiders have a shot to win 52 weeks of free dining, courtesy of Restaurant Week. (Sign up to win)
- Beaches: Firehouse, JRDN Restaurant, Thee Bungalow
- La Jolla: Truluck’s, NINE-TEN, Gerorge’s at the Cove
- Central San Diego: The Prado, All American Grill, 94th Aero
- Downtown Area: Cowboy Star, Cucina Urbana, Indigo Grill
- North County: Jake’s Del Mar, MARKET, Savory Casual Fare
For a complete list of participating restaurants, with individual three-course menus, visit SanDiegoRestaurantWeek.com.