Modern: For a laptop bag that goes with everything but still holds it's own as a cute purse, try one with a contemporary spin like the Amelia Laptop Tote by Nine West.
- Classic: Timelessness is as much an asset as high quality and function. The Antonio Melani Nicolette Laptop Tote features all three in a beautiful wine-colored faux-croc leather.
- Funky: Laptops aren't all work and no play, so snag a back that doesn't let you forget it. The Tokidoki Immagini Laptop Bag features colorful prints and rainbow zippers that practically squeal with glee.
- Feminine: Who said that geek isn't chic? The Juicy Couture Quilted Nylon Laptop Case certainly didn't with its signature puffer style, ruffles and lovely slate blue.
Modern: If the typical laptop case feels too much like a purse, don't despair. The G-Star Laptop Bag looks discreet and purely functional with its no-frills styling and slim profile.
- Classic: You don't get much more classic than a briefcase. The Dividends Slimline Flap Briefcase from Johnston & Murphy keeps to tradition with rich chestnut brown leather and brass hardware.
- Funky: Where most laptop bags are meant to be hid, others make a statement. The Paul Smith Brown Forest Mini Crossbody Bag features a woodsy-yet-kitschy graphic print that's sure to catch the eye.
- Masculine: You are strong, reliable and ready for business, and your laptop case needs to follow suit. Check out the Kenneth Cole New York Nylon Buckle Portfolio for sleek, no-nonsense styling and plentiful storage space.