San Diegans went spanning the globe in Balboa Park.
The 30th Annual Ethnic Food Fair hosted by the House of Pacific Relations International Cottages. took place on Sunday. The day’s attractions consisted of delicious ethnic food from over 32 different nationalities, traditional music and dance entertainment and 21 cottage museums open to the public.
The various cultural events included:
- Ballet Folklórico Tierra Caliente, presented by the House of Mexico
- Scandinavian Children Folk Dancers
- a performance by the City Guard Band, conducted by Richard Warnock
- Maja Markovic and the Blakan Band. presented by the House of Hungary
- "Queens and Princesses,” by Sayari, presented by the House of Peru