Celebs Crash in SD for Comic-Con
Want to know who stayed or partied where?
Getty Images for Lionsgate
SAN DIEGO, CA - JULY 12: Actress Kristen Stewart attends "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" during Comic-Con International 2012 at San Diego Convention Center on July 12, 2012 in San Diego, California. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images for Lionsgate)
Did you see a celebrity or two in San Diego this last weekend during Comic-Con 2012? You weren't alone.
Dozens of celebrities, producers and entertainment industry insiders crashed in San Diego hotels during the four-day event.
So want to know who stayed or partied where? Here's our roundup of the A-listers who danced and slept in San Diego over the weekend:
- "Iron Man 3" superstar Robert Downey Jr. checked in at the Andaz, where he was treated to the star suite complete with a shower that can hold up to 15 people.
- Joe Manganiello of "Magic Mike" fame walked into Hotel Palomar Saturday night clutching two decorative pillows.
- Author of the high-in-demand "50 Shades of Grey" E.L. James rested her head on a pillow at Andaz. The staff left a grey necktie on the pillow in reference to her main character Christian Grey.
- "Trueblood" actress Rutina Wesley sank her teeth into Hotel Palomar after the Playboy Trueblood party in the Gaslamp District.
- Bryan Cranston of the immensely popular "Breaking Bad" was seen with his signature hat on in the lounge of Salt Box in downtown San Diego.
There were also plenty of celebs seen speaking at panels and partying downtown throughout the event.
Who did you see? Let us know! Follow NBC7 for the latest news, weather, and events: iPad App | iPhone App | Android App | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | RSS | Text Alerts | Email Alerts