No matter your scene, a party isn’t a par-tay unless there is dancing. And no lady can be expected to shake her lady humps without wearing a fantastic party dress.
Just for you, DiscoverSD.com has scoured the best boutiques in the city to find the hottest party dresses of the season.
Let’s Go - La Jolla
- From Betsey Johnson to Sue Wong and BCBG, if you’ve got the dough, you cannot go wrong at Let’s Go.
Ashen Boutique - Bird Rock
- Although pricey, when you pick up a dress here you will wear it forever.
Tucci – Solana Beach
- Styles at this high-end Solana Beach stop will get you noticed.
Mog and Rue – Encinitas
- Mog and Rue is ahead of its North County challengers with the selection of purple and pink dresses.
Fabulous Rag Boutique - Pacific Beach
- Here is a shout out to the misses on a budget.
Villa Moda – Downtown
- The variety will astonish you, the service will woo you.
Twirl – Hillcrest
- Expect reasonable priced dresses, jewelry and purses for your every evening out.
Maeve Riley– South Park
- This tiny shop has the party dress for the girl who craves a well-made get-up with a romantic edge.
Barney’s Co-Op – Fashion Valley
- High-fashion at high prices can be so delicious.
Neighbourhood – University Heights
- The hottest boutique in University Heights caters to the lady who likes her fiesta with a little vintage edge.
Go to DiscoverSD.com for more great information about San Diego hot spots and high life.