Part of a Mission Valley road is shut down after a gas leak early Thursday morning.
It happened just before 5 a.m. at McGregor’s Grill and Ale House in the 10400-block of San Diego Mission Road.
According to fire officials, a plumbing crew accidentally hit a gas line.
A nearby strip mall was impacted, but no people were evacuated.
SDG&E is working to turn off the gas, and officers are providing traffic control.
There is no word on when the road will reopen.
Check back for updates on this developing story.
View McGregor's Grill & Ale House in a larger map