Jack in the Box Evacuated

Wednesday, Mar 23, 2011  |  Updated 12:52 PM PDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Jack in the Box Evacuated

Devin Edington

advertisement

A fast food restaurant was evacuated Wednesday in Pacific Beach after a gas line break, according to firefighters.

The 2-inch gas line broke on Garnet Ave. and Lamont Street.

The nearby Jack in the Box was evacuated.

The gas has since been shut off.
 

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out