IB Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames

By Monica Garske
|  Saturday, Mar 16, 2013  |  Updated 1:29 PM PDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
IB Mobile Home Goes Up in Flames

Getty Images

advertisement

A fire sparked inside a mobile home in Imperial Beach Saturday afternoon, officials confirmed.

The blaze began around 1:20 p.m. at a mobile home on Saturn Boulevard and Dahlia Avenue.

By the time fire crews arrived, the home was fully involved in flames.

Firefighters were able to knock down the blaze within minutes. The fire did not spread to surrounding structures, officials said.

No injuries were immediately reported.

Check back for updates.
 

Follow NBC 7 for the latest news, weather, and events: iPad App | iPhone App | Android App | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Instagram | RSS | Text Alerts | Email Alerts

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out