Cigarette + Oxygen = Fire

View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print

    NEWSLETTERS

    TK

    An oxygen tank may be to blame for a fire at a senior living community in National City.

    Firefighters quickly put out the fire in the Golden Paradise senior living community but not before one man was taken to the hospital with severe burns.

    The facility, located in the 2500 block of south Highland Drive, caught fire Sunday.

    Eight people who were displaced will be moved to another part of the facility.

    Authorities say a smoker with an oxygen tank may have started the fire.