Two Julian residents suffered severe burns when an explosion lifted the roof off their home Tuesday.
The blast occurred just after 6 p.m. at the home on Salton Vista Drive near Dolores Drive and could be felt as far as two blocks away.
Authorities think it may have been caused by a gas leak behind a clothes dryer that was being installed.
Craighead was in bed at the time of the blast and was trapped for a short time by drywall that fell on her, according to CalFire crews.
Both victims are in their 60's.