A 45-piece U.S. Marine Corps Band will fill the streets of Little Italy with music Saturday during a free concert in the heart of the community.
Marine Band San Diego, and its groups, Sound Strike and the New Orleans-style Double Time Brass Band, are set to perform from 6 p.m. to dusk at W. Fir Street, between India Street and Kettner Boulevard, as part of Little Italy’s Summer Concert series.
The evening concert is presented by the Little Italy Association of San Diego and Torrey Pines Bank.
Parking in Little Italy – especially on the weekends – can be a challenge. A couple of paid parking options for this event include:
• India and W. Ivy streets (5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. – presented by Ballast Point Tasting Room & Kitchen)
• Kettner Boulevard and W. Ivy Street (5:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. – presented by Herb & Wood)
• India and W. Cedar streets (6 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
• India and W. Date streets (6 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
• India and W. Fir streets (6 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
To learn more about Marine Band San Diego, click here.