Carbon Monoxide Killed "Buckwild" Star

Tuesday, Apr 2, 2013  |  Updated 12:33 PM PDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
First Look at "Hannibal"

Amy Sussman/Invision/AP

Co-star of MTV's "Buckwild" series Shain Gandee poses for a portrait, on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013.

advertisement
Photos and Videos

"Mad Men" Season 6 Plans

"Mad Men" creator and executive producer Matthew Weiner talks about keeping secrets from fans about the AMC series. Also, he tells why the show resonates with fans. "Mad Men" Season 6 premieres April 7 on AMC.

First Look at "Hannibal"

"Hannibal" takes a look at the early relationship between the renowned psychiatrist, Hannibal Lecter (Mads Mikkelsen), and his patient, a young FBI criminal profiler, Will Graham (Hugh Dancy), who is haunted by his ability to empathize with serial killers. Premieres April 4 on NBC.
More Photos and Videos

Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show "Buckwild" and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Twenty-one-year-old Shain Gandee, his uncle and another passenger were found dead Monday. Gandee's 1984 Ford Bronco was stuck in a mud hole, its tail pipe submerged. It's possible the gas could have filled the cabin because of the clogged exhaust pipe.

Sheriffs say autopsies completed Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas.

Their deaths have been ruled accidental.

The victims' bodies have been released to funeral homes, but no arrangements have yet been announced.

Shooting for the second season of the show set around Sissonville and Charleston has been suspended.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out