Judge Blocks Release of J Lo's "Personal" Home Videos

"Private and personal" tape featuring Jenny from the block has been barred from release

Wednesday, Dec 2, 2009  |  Updated 4:15 AM PDT
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Top Entertainment Photos

WireImage

Ex-husband Ojani Noa, an aspiring actor and model, wanted to release 12 hours of footage showing the former couple in Florida and during their honeymoon in Cuba.

advertisement
Photos and Videos
More Photos and Videos

Jenny's got the block.

A judge barred the release of private home videos featuring Jennifer Lopez during her marriage to her aspiring model ex-hubby during a hearing in Los Angeles yesterday.

"They may not publish it for any reason," Judge James Chalfont told the court, according to E! News. "Anywhere, anytime, anyhow ... without further court order. If they do, they go to jail."

Ex-husband Ojani Noa, an aspiring actor and model, wanted to release 12 hours of footage showing the former couple in Florida and during their honeymoon in Cuba, according to reports.

Lopez's attorney batted down claims that the video showed nudity or sexual acts.

"There wasn't anything close to sex in it," Lopez's attorney John Lavely told People.com. "We never alleged that. But it's still private and personal to my client." 

Noa hoped to use the footage for a mockumentary about life as a Cuban immigrant in a work previously titled "How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The JLo and Ojani Noa Story."

"They're trying to stop me from making my documentary, and I'm fighting for my rights," Noa said outside of court, according to People. "They're not being fair." 

Lopez also slapped her ex with a $10 million suit for breach of contract. He claims he misunderstood the confidentiality agreements he signed about their time together and they ought to be voided.

Get the latest headlines sent to your inbox!
View Comments (
)
|
Email
|
Print
Leave Comments
Follow Us
Sign up to receive news and updates that matter to you.
Send Us Your Story Tips
Check Out