After a three-plus year hiatus, the veteran Los Angeles prog-rock powerhouse Tool will return to the Viejas Arena on July 15 for a stop on their 2010 summer tour.
Formed in 1990, the Grammy-award winning band is currently recording the follow-up to 2006's 10,000 Days. Rumored to be released later this year (around Tool's 20th anniversary), new material is expected to enter the set list during the summer tour, which kicks off Saturday in New Orleans.
- June 19: Uno Lakefront Arena, New Orleans
- June 20: Toyota Center, Houston
- June 22: Cedar Park Center, Cedar Park, Texas
- June 23: Ford Center, Oklahoma City
- June 25: Sprint Center, Kansas City, Mo.
- June 26: Family Arena, St Charles, Mo.
- June 28-29: Red Rocks, Colo.
- July 1: Xcel Energy Center, St Paul, Minn.
- July 4: MTS Center, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- July 5: Brandt Center, Regina, SK, Canada
- July 7: Rexall Place, Edmonton, Canada
- July 9: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada
- July 10: Key Arena, Seattle
- July 12: Bill Graham Civic, San Francisco
- July 13: Arco Arena, Sacramento
- July 15: Viejas Arena, San Diego -- on sale June 18
- July 16: Planet Hollywood Theater, Las Vegas
Tool, July 15, Viejas Arena. Tickets go on sale this Friday at Ticketmaster.