Monday night never ceases to offer eclectic musical options: At the Casbah, catch the dirty blues rock of Reignwolf along with Reason to Rebel. Over at Tin Can, the Country Club welcomes Grampadrew, whose songs will have you stomping along and weeping into your whiskey. Also, head over to Soda Bar, where S., a.k.a. Jenn Ghetto of Carrissa's Wierd, performs a hushed set of sad girl tunes. Keep it "wierd," y'all.
Monday September 9:
- Anti-Monday League presents: Reignwolf, Reason to Rebel @ Casbah
- S (formerly of Carissa's Weird), Night Cadet, Mariel @ Soda Bar
- The Tin Can Country Club featuring Grampadrew @ Tin Can Ale House
- Dave Buck presents Youthbitch, Nutstache, Intimachine, Batlords @ the Void
- Mickey Hart Band @ House of Blues
- Dave Scott & Monsoon Jazz @ Croce's
- No Big Deal with Saul Q, DJ Cliche @ El Dorado
- Robin Henkel @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- Bliss Lounge @ Kava Lounge
- Electric Waste Band @ Winstons
- WG & the G-Men @ Patrick's Gaslamp Pub
- Monday Night Jams @ 710 Beach Club
- Doug Allen @ the Kraken
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.