If you're looking for live music for Monday, your options are pretty limited. The good news is that the Soda Bar has you covered with Psychic Mirrors, a 10-piece funk band from Miami. They're used to this type of weather, so they'll be laughing if the crowd begs for more air conditioning when they heat things up with their horn section, which will have the crowd in full summer boogie. Or, you can stick to the usual with the Tin Can Country Club featuring Lana Rebel.
Monday September 2 (Labor Day):
- Psychic Mirrors, Miami Players Club DJs @ Soda Bar
- Metal Monday with DJ Human Jerky (Cattle Decapitation) @ the Void
- The Tin Can Country Club featuring Lana Rebel @ Tin Can Ale House
- Dave Scott & Monsoon Jazz @ Croce's
- Blue Largo @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- #DARoCANO Pool Party featuring Poet, Damien LeRoy, Kittens, Jakpot, Slowhand & Este @ Hotel Palomar Pool
- Karaoke @ Til-Two Club
- Electric Waste Band @ Winstons
- Monday Night Jams @ 710 Beach Club
- Doug Allen @ the Kraken
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.