It's actually kinda nice to only have a handful of options tonight. It makes the deciding so much easier, doesn't it? Maybe not so much, when you have to choose between the amazing Blonde Redhead, Mae, and even superstar in the singer-songwriter world, Mr. Tyrone Wells. So that's still a decision to be made and it's the last day of San Diego Beer Week, so perhaps your morning kicks off with brunch at the Pearl, a cook-out at Counterpoint, or the big fiesta in Torrey Pines. Regardless, there's great music to consume, so go easy on the cervezas and save some energy for the nightlife.
Sunday, November 14:
- Casbah presents Blonde Redhead, Olaf Arnalds @ House of BluesSpider Fever, Archons, Skinwalkerz, Kuntz @ Casbah
- Mae "Goodbye, Goodnight" tour @ The Loft, UCSD
- Tyrone Wells, Andrew Belle @ Anthology (7:30 pm)
- Monette Marino Keita Band, Larry Mitchell Band @ Belly Up (7pm)
- The Firkins Matinee Party @ Eleven (4 pm)
- Slumberland Records Party feat. new releases by Weekend & Dum Dum Girls, DJs Mario Orduno, Charles Rowell @ Whistle Stop
- Jenn Grinels, Brandon Walker @ Lestat's
- Stevie & The Hi-Stax, DJ All Good @ El Dorado
- Bo Burnham, And (NO) Friends Tour @ Soma
- The Cactus Jacks @ Winston's (6-9 pm)
- Fattburger @ Humphrey's Backstage Lounge (8 pm)
- L.E.D. Presents Roger Sanchez, Sidney Samson, Yusef @ Voyeur
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events, and sometimes whatever creeps into her head on her music blog San Diego: Dialed In. Check it for even more listings. She also provides social media content for the Casbah. Follow her updates at twitter.com/sddialedin or submit your music listings.