A list of shows doesn't have to be long to be amazing. Hilariously hostile politico Jello Biafra performs tonight at the Casbah and that is sure to be an interesting and intense show, with a super-rare reunion of local band from the '90s, Tit Wrench. At Soda Bar, Goldroom will have you shaking your booty, while Greensky Bluegrass performs at the Belly Up.
The big show I'm looking forward to, however, is Cults. The band with local roots will perform tonight at the all-ages Irenic, and if there are still tickets to be had, there certainly won't be by the time doors open, so get them quick. Their second album, Static, was recently released, and you can hear the band in a mobile device ad all over television. This is going to be an absolutely great show and I can't wait to be there.
Sunday, November 10:
- Mood Rings @ M-Theory (In-Store, Free, All Ages, 1pm)
- Casbah and Soda Bar Present: Cults, Sacco, Mood Rings @ Irenic
- Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine, Death Hymn #9, Tit Wrench, Erleen Nada @ Casbah
- Goldroom, Story of the Running Wolf, Colour Vision @ Soda Bar
- Greensky Bluegrass, Fruition @ Belly Up
- Maze with Frankie Beverly, the Whispers, Howard Hewett @ Valley View Casino Center
- Ashen Earth, Squirrelly Arta, Archaic Mortuary @ Brick By Brick
- Clutch, the Sword, American Sharks @ House Of Blues
- John Bower, Len Rainey @ Humphreys
- Aubryn, On Fifth @ Lestats
- Sarah's Promise, Viva Apollo, Evan Bethany, Christine Parker, Big Country Elephant @ Griffin
- Great Electric Quest @ Shakedown
- Jose Sinatra hosts O.B.-o-ke @ Winstons