Keith Milgaten holds nothing back when he's Jamuel Saxon.
Keith Milgaten is back for one night only! Known for many projects, including Jamuel Saxon and Keith Sweaty, he packed up his bags and headed to New York, where he's quickly acclimated to the lifestyle and has become an in-demand soundman at various venues and with touring bands. He's in town on Monday and ready to party, so welcome him back to Soda Bar (where he ran sound for a couple years) and revel in the fun. Around town, Sam Roberts Band performs at the Casbah and Jon Kruger gets gritty at Tin Can Country Club.
Monday, March 17:
- Jamuel Saxon, Lorna Dune, Mirror Pop, the Spark Three, Office Twins DJs @ Soda Bar
- Sam Roberts Band, Kris Orlowski @ Casbah
- Jon Kruger @ Tin Can
- The Husky Boy All-Stars @ Bar Pink
- Soul Party with Stevie Harris @ The Hideout
- ACTN, Prayers, Zombie Barbie @ The Bancroft
- Camaranda's Celtic Groove @ Dizzy's
- Agatha, Winterbloom, Man vs Man @ Che Cafe
- Velvet Cafe @ Alexander's
- Saint Shameless, the Bloodflowers, Pharmacy @ Tower Bar
- Chet Cannon @ Humphrey's Backstage Live
- Joshua Tree (U2 tribute) @ House of Blues
- St Patrick's Blow Out, featuring Myson King & Friends of Fam Royal @ Live Wire
- Chad Taggert @ Lestat's
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Dub Dynamite @ The Office
- Kinetic Soul with Antonio Aguilera, Joey Jimenez, Jonny Tarr @ Henry's Pub
- Industry Night with Saul Q @ U-31
- St. Paddy's Day Party @ 710 Beach Club
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.