Tim Pyles (center) of FM 94/9 programs the Anti-Monday League shows at the Casbah.
Monday's best options are for you indie rockers out there. At the Casbah, British folk-rock duo Slow Club headline this week's Anti-Monday League. They'll be joined by LA's Signals and one of the newer bands on the San Diego scene, Dark Thirty, which features Tommy Graf. Over at the Soda Bar, San Francisco post-punk trio Grass Widow return to San Diego where they'll be joined by Burnt Ones and Blasted Canyons.
Monday March 12:
- Anti-Monday League presents Slow Club, Signals, Dark Thirty @ Casbah
- Grass Widow, Burnt Ones, Blasted Canyons @ Soda Bar
- Soul Jazz Jam with the Fire Eaters @ Bar Pink
- Burge and Pinge Night @ Tin Can
- Morrissey Monday with Kevin Cavanaugh @ Riviera Supper Club
- Dirty Mondays with DJ Gabe Vega @ The Saloon (Encinitas)
- Pyrate Punx @ Tower Bar
- Robin Henkel @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- Dave Scott & Monsoon Jazz @ Croce's
- Michele Lundeen (duo) @ Patrick's Gaslamp Pub
- Holly Hoffmann and Friends @ Athenaeum Music & Arts Library (12 p.m.)
- Kyle Sorrell @ Tiki House
- Off the Clock Industry Night @ Henry's Pub
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Soul Purpose Mondays @ Club Kadan
- Dendai Uno, Young Bam @ Flying Elephant Pub & Grill
- Doug Allen @ The Kraken
- Open Mic @ Lestat's
- Karaoke @ Til-Two Club
- Karaoke @ Coyote Bar & Grill
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.