And And And perform with their buddy band Sun Angle at Soda Bar Tuesday night.
Portland's trio And And And have been playing San Diego so frequently I often wondered if they had moved here. Besides also being a trio band, they share history with fellows Sun Angle, including swapping bandmates and good times. They have been here a handful of times and at each show delivering some punk bite, some improvisational pep, some indie pop catchiness and a whole lot of noise. There are some pretty cool shows around town Tuesday night but, if you're feeling a little rebellious, a little cocky, and a little more liberating, Soda Bar is your spot.
Tuesday, June 4:
- And And And, Sun Angle, Hello Penelope @ Soda Bar
- Soda Bar presents Parquet Courts, Shiva Trash, Nostalgic People @ Ché Café
- Scott Weiland @ House of Blues
- Moosejaw, One I Red, Buffalo Picnic, Amigo @ Casbah
- 91X Loudspeaker LIVE presents XNY, Ocean Hands @ the Griffin
- Chris Lindgren Tribute: Second Generation, DJ Tadd Samuelson, DJ Diana Shayegan @ Belly Up
- Deep Sea Thunderbeast, Brick Mower, Cash Crop @ Tin Can Ale House
- Local Brews Local Grooves, featuring Sister Speak & Friends @ House of Blues Voodoo Stage
- Christan Hastings Band @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- Tripp Sprague @ Croce's
- Tiki Tuesday, featuring Adrian Demain's Exoticatronica @ Bar Pink
- Walter's Chicken Jam @ Patrick's Gaslamp Pub
- Friends Chill @ Whistle Stop
- Psydecar @ Winston's
- Train of Thought @ Queen Bee's
- Tomcat Courtney @ La Gran Tapa
- Doug Allen @ The Kraken
- Sweet Deams @ Tiki House
- 710 Bass Club @ 710 Beach Club
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.