El Paso's post-punk supergroup Bosnian Rainbows headlines Anti-Monday League at Casbah.
Didn't get your fill of music over the weekend? The Casbah will satisfy your appetite with an incredible show for its Anti-Monday League. The supergroup Bosnian Rainbows tour kicks off in San Diego, one day before their debut album's release. The band features band vets like Omar Rodriguez-Lopez of At the Drive In and Mars Volta, and vocalist Teresa Suarez of Les Butcherettes. Shows like this have the potential to go down into legendary status, so don't miss this one.
Monday June 24:
- Bosnian Rainbows, Sister Crayon @ Casbah
- Whitey Morgan & the 78's, El Monte Slim, Musikanto @ Soda Bar
- The Marshall Tucker Band @ Belly Up (SOLD-OUT)
- The Tin Can Country Club featuring Matthew Strachota @ Tin Can Ale House
- PUNCH, Holy, Higher Learning, Anthrot @ Ché Café
- Dave Scott & Monsoon Jazz @ Croce's
- Mantle Sound Core, Misk, Okapi Sun @ Kava Lounge
- Michelle Lundeen @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- Pyroklast, Relentless Approach, Art of War @ Tower Bar
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Modern Day Moonshine @ House of Blues Voodoo Stage
- WG & the G-Men @ Patrick's Gaslamp Pub
- Monday Night Jams @ 710 Beach Club
- Doug Allen @ The Kraken
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.