The Steelwells are this month's resident headliner for Anti-Monday League at the Casbah.
If you're a music lover in San Diego, chances are you're either a regular at Anti-Monday League (free third week during the Steelwells residency), or you're part of the country-loving whisky-swilling cowboy boot wearing music fans checking out the Tin Can Country Club with Bill Cardinal and you can be sure the stage will be in constant rotation with San Diego's finest players. If neither of those suit your fancy, check out the Marsupials at the Void for $3 Pint Night.
Monday, June 17, 2013:
- The Steelwells, the New Kinetics, SXO, Brothers Weiss @ Casbah (FREE)
- Patrick Sweany, Loose Snakes, Jerry Olea & the 805 Drifters @ Soda Bar
- The Tin Can Country Club, featuring Bill Cardinal @ Tin Can Ale House
- The Marsupials, Jean Speedos @ the Void
- Dave Scott & Monsoon Jazz @ Croce's
- Robin Henkel @ Humphreys Backstage Live
- Open Mic @ Lestat's
- Pyrate Punx DJs @ Tower Bar
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Monday Night Mass, with Husky Boy All-Stars @ Bar Pink
- Modern Day Moonshine @ House of Blues Voodoo Stage
- WG & the G-Men @ Patrick's Gaslamp Pub
- Monday Night Jams @ 710 Beach Club
- Doug Allen @ the Kraken
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.