So you know how I tell you that the live music never stops in San Diego? Well, today I'm almost biting my tongue because the only live music show I could find tonight is over at the Shakedown. It appears that even bars and live music venues need to take a break every once in awhile. The great thing, however, is if you're like me and had to work on New Year's Eve, the Belly Up is doing it all over again tonight for industry folks and people who just didn't quite get enough last night. Hang out, dance, relive the countdown, and kick off 2012 with a bang.
Sunday, January 1:
- New Years 2.0 Industry Night, with DJ Leif, DJ Man-Cat, Rock the Discotek, DJ Chamberlin, Dj Shift, DJ Kevin P @ www.bellyup.comwww.bellyup.com
- Bad Antics, Vietnam Hardcore, Sleep Walk, Illustrations & Tidemouth @ The Shakedown
- NY Morning with special secret guests @ Voyeur (5 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Jose Sinatra's OB-O-ke @ Winston's
- Tribe of Kings/Reggae Vibes @ U-31
- First Friday Gomango Kids Concert @ Humphreys Backstage Lounge (3 p.m.)
- Reggae Sundays @ Spin
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.