Yacht Party rocks yacht rock like no other -- catch them Monday night at the Casbah.
The Casbah recently celebrated 25 years, but in all of those years of music, there's only been one wedding at the venue. Tonight, Roger and Sara Morrison celebrate the anniversary of that special day with a party for everyone to enjoy-- whether you know the couple or not. I'm not generally a fan of cover bands, but Yacht Party's smooth yacht rock covers will keep the crowd swaying to the music all night long. This is super fun and totally free, and if you didn't alreay snag tickets to Lucinda Williams, I think this is the best way to spend your Mornday.
Monday, February 24:
- Roger and Sara's Wedding Anniversary Show, Yacht Party, Listening to Rocks, Tan Sister Radio @ Casbah
- Lucinda Williams, Kenneth Brian Band @ Belly Up (SOLD OUT)
- R Stevie More, the Memories, Karl Blau @ Soda Bar
- Casbah presents Dom Kennedy, Skeme @ SOMA
- The Cutaways, Arliss Nancy, Junk Poets @ Tower Bar
- Soultry Monday feat. Tori Roze & the Hot Mess @ Bar Pink
- Mondays no longer suck! Featuring Josh Damigo and Raelee Nikole @ House of Blues
- Velvet Cafe @ Alexander's (30th & Upas)
- The Tin Can Country Club Showcase @ Tin Can
- Lights Out Goodest Hits + Open Mic @ Ken Club
- Blue Largo @ Humphrey's Backstage Live
- Monday Night Madness @ House of Blues
- Wheels feat. Steven Tuttle & Friends @ Live Wire
- Open Mic hosted by Chad Taggert @ Lestat's
- Electric Waste Band @ Winston's
- Kinetic Soul with Antonio Aguilera, Joey Jimenez, Jonny Tarr @ Henry's Pub
- Karaoke @ Til Two Club
- Karaoke @ Coyote Bar & Grill
- Industry Night with Kid Wonder @ U-31
- Trivia Night @ Whistle Stop
Rosemary Bystrak writes about the San Diego music scene, events and general musings about life in San Diego on San Diego: Dialed In. Follow her updates on Twitter or contact her directly.