The 4th of July Ticket Blowout for select Sleep Train Amphitheatre shows includes Arcade Fire (frontman Win Butler pictured) on Aug. 5.
Great news, music fans: Some of the biggest shows in San Diego this summer are getting a whole lot cheaper! Sleep Train Amphitheatre show organizers announced Monday that they are offering a 4th of July Ticket Blowout for highly anticipated shows at the venue by artists like Kiss and Def Leppard, Brad Paisley, Slightly Stoopid, Dierks Bentley, Arcade Fire, Nine Inch Nails and Soundgarden, Rascal Flatts and Sheryl Crow, Wiz Khalifa, and the Summer Nationals Tour featuring the Offspring, Bad Religion, Pennywise and others!
For one week only, individual tickets to each of those shows will be offered to the public for the all-inclusive, flat rate of $20 -- no additional fees! How cool is that? The special offer began June 30 at 10 a.m. and ends at 10 p.m. on July 6. Since the Kiss/Def Leppard show is scheduled for the evening of July 6, the discounted tickets to that specific concert will only be available to purchase through 10 p.m. on July 5.
Of course, tickets are subject to availability and are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Supplies are limited, so don't delay. There are only a couple more days until the offer expires, or the tickets sell out -- so get in while the gettin's good.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, go here
4th of July Ticket Blowout shows:
- July 6: Kiss and Def Leppard (offer valid until July 5 at 10 p.m.)
- July 10: Brad Paisley, Randy Houser and Charlie Worsham
- July 26: Slightly Stoopid, NOFX and Stephen Marley
- July 27: Dierks Bentley, Chris Young and Chase Rice
- Aug. 5: Arcade Fire, Spoon and Dan Deacon
- Aug. 17: Rascal Flatts, Sheryl Crow
- Aug. 21: Nine Inch Nails and Soundgarden
- Aug. 23: Under the Influence of Music Tour, featuring Wiz Khalifa, Jeezy, Tyga and others
- Aug. 30: The Summer Nationals Tour, featuring the Offspring, Bad Religion, Pennywise and others