- Crackdown on 'Sizzurp' Drug Scheme Nets 20 Arrests,...
- Photos $56K Worth of Meth in Front Seats
- Local Economy Not Too Shaken by Defense Cuts: Report
- Khorasan Group May Pose Bigger Threat to U.S.
- ISIS Hostage's Wife Invokes Sharia Law in New Plea
- Updated Obama Urges Climate Action: "Nobody Gets a Pass"
The world's best surfers were in town last weekend for the Hurley Pro at Lower... Watch Video
- SoundDiego SoundCheck
- Spooktacular SoundDiego LIVE
- Stone's Age
- Photos Live: FM 94/9's 2014 Independence Jam
A woman who told authorities she had been kidnapped was found with duct tape on her... Read More
- McCoy Laments Chargers' Fourth-Quarter Woes
- Woodhead's Season Over After Injury
- Photos Scenes From Chargers Win Over Bills
- Bolts Beat Buffalo Bills
Residents in drought-stricken California whose wells have gone dry will soon get help... Read More
- Bellagio Whimsy: Autumn Arrives in Sin City
- Joshua Tree Music Fest: Vibes Among the Boulders
- Corn Maze Time: Big Horse on the Horizon
- Dances, Beer, Pastries: Solvang's Danish Days
"The Voice's" coach chairs have started turning once more, as season seven of the hit show premiered Monday. Read More
Pumpkin patches, apple picking, football and ice rinks can only mean one thing:... Read More